how many of you are a$$hole$?

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
you could be an asshole and not even know it just ask CWAND and CXIM who both thouht it was best to take a comlpeatly tame and well natured thread(here) and post insulting and tasteless comments in it. take a long look into the mirror because you might be looking at an asshole! just look at all the threads in which people have posted disrespectful and insulting remarks ...is all that realy neccasary (oops mispelled it better fix it before some one flames me!). I mean come on all this petty bull$hit going back and forth ... why can't you all just be nice!

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Do you mean a round, pink, hair surrounded orifice complimented on both sides by butt cheeks?

That would be you, wouldn't it?

Viper GTS

Ariel

Aug 1, 2000
Hi bigvince,

I just read your thread about bachelors or girlfriends. Granted, some people didn't say the nicest things to you but it wasn't as bad as you took it to be. I think maybe you overreacted. Perhaps it is a case of the truth hurting a little here. Overall, I thought most posts were nice and genuinely trying to help you. You put yourself out there when you asked for others opinions. You aren't always going to hear what you want to hear. That is why they are opinions. And in my opinion, you are overreacting.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
take a long look into the mirror because you might be looking at an asshole!

Actually, when I look in the mirror, I see the most beautiful woman in the world. And I really wish she would get out from behind me already, she is making me look bad! ;)

Relax, just because you got a few bad replies is no reason to throw a hissy fit. You got a lot of nice ones in there too....

cwand

Banned
Jun 26, 2000
I just read your post that trashed me and others who's opinions you don't like. I see that you haven't been around this board long, so I'm going to take it easy on you. I would suggest you learn how things work around here before you start trash talking our members.

Most respected members here have earned their respect. I advise you to do the same, although it's probably too late for that now.

You should be thankful that you haven't been banned yet, but I have a good feeling that it won't be long.

Toolman

Oct 10, 1999
I have an asshole, but that doesn't make me one, unlike some of you weenies here. You know who you are! :)

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
I have to agree, though, that those 2 were being out of line. Although the second nasty response was a little more logical and I think that this isn't really the place to make potentially life-changing decisions, OT has become almost a place to discuss life and problems and who the hell is he to attack you.

P# 000,873.

hippy

Oct 9, 1999
I don't think in my whole life experience that I've met or seen someone who wasn't (an assshole) at one point or another.

Oh! i'm sorry... Were you saying something? :eek:

JellyBaby

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
<< According to Bush and Cheney I would be. >>

Yeah those guys really know their assholes. Bigtime.

Chef0083

Golden Member
Dec 9, 1999
If you don't want people to flame you don't post at all. No matter what the topic it seems someone will always flame it. And yes, Sometimes I am an @sshole,, but not an a$$hole, cause that would involve $$ and I havne none..:)