How many lies does it take for you to stop voting democrat?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
This has nothing to do with Republicans.

I'm asking Democrats here, how many lies does it take to make you not vote Democrat. Watching the Obama campaign unfold this last month he has unleashed lie after lie after lie about his record, his opponent's record, and his VP's record. At what point do any of you say to yourself, do I really want this guy representing me?

Does it matter to you that Obama and his campaign are spreading outright lies on just about every issue imaginable?

:roll: for this thread and the other one. Sheesh.

I voted for Bush in 2000

Biggest voting mistake of my lifetime.

I can admit my mistake, can you?

I won't make the mistake of keeping the Republicans in power, can you say that?

Druidx

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Originally posted by: Blackjack200
Originally posted by: Druidx

PWNED... LOL How So.
I know a lot of Repub's who got turned off from their party because of the Clinton witch hunt.
Just as many went right back to the party because of the way Clinton handled it in the end.
Between his Jimmy Swaggart moment on T.V. an playing word games showed a total lack of respect about what was happening. Put himself above the law same as Bush has. If Clinton would have just handled himself a little better, I doubt Bush would have risen to the presidency.

Call me an idiot an claim I'm PWNED Whatever makes you fell better.
Maybe you're one of those people who consider that a high point of the Clinton presidency.

You're a joke. You do realize that this was 12 years ago, don't you? Hey, maybe you can vote for McCain because Lincoln was such a good president.

President Bush's lies were far more benign: 4,000 dead American soldiers, outing CIA operatives.

BTW, I think we're still waiting for the pseudocons to give us a lie that Obama told.
You're an idiot, I was replying to the question.
What the hell is pseudocons?
Just because you're a slave to your party doesn't mean everyone else is.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Originally posted by: Juddog
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
I quit voting Democrat when one of them had to ask what the meaning of "is" is.
Then quite frankly, you are an idiot. To ignore not only your best interests, but the best interests of your country based on an evasive comment of a single individual is ignorant partisanship of the worst order. Either that, or you're lying.

PWNED! :laugh:

PWNED... LOL How So.
I know a lot of Repub's who got turned off from their party because of the Clinton witch hunt.
Just as many went right back to the party because of the way Clinton handled it in the end.
Between his Jimmy Swaggart moment on T.V. an playing word games showed a total lack of respect about what was happening. Put himself above the law same as Bush has. If Clinton would have just handled himself a little better, I doubt Bush would have risen to the presidency.

Call me an idiot an claim I'm PWNED Whatever makes you fell better.
Maybe you're one of those people who consider that a high point of the Clinton presidency.

Arn't you trying to win an apples and oranges argument. Bill lied about sex in the oval office 'cause he was ashamed of it and George lies to the world just about everything and shows no shame at all.:confused:

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
For two candidates, Obama and McCain, who pledged to run a clean and positive campaign during their respective primary, this sure turn into one of the most nasty election in recent history, on both sides.

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002
MY question is how many partisaned arguements can we all get in before we see that both sides are equally pathetic in this dishonest govt we live with?

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
How many lies does it take for you to stop voting democrat?

Never started, but might if they could manage to come up with a good lie.

;)

Fern

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
This has nothing to do with Republicans.

I'm asking Democrats here, how many lies does it take to make you not vote Democrat. Watching the Obama campaign unfold this last month he has unleashed lie after lie after lie about his record, his opponent's record, and his VP's record. At what point do any of you say to yourself, do I really want this guy representing me?

Does it matter to you that Obama and his campaign are spreading outright lies on just about every issue imaginable?

:roll: for this thread and the other one. Sheesh.

When the total lies told which end with "I approve of this message." are equal. Then I will vote third party, just to pizz you off.:D

Druidx

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Originally posted by: retrospooty
MY question is how many partisaned arguements can we all get in before we see that both sides are equally pathetic in this dishonest govt we live with?

Someone who gets it.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Nothing to do with lies. Give me a good "true" conservative (fiscally) who is somewhat in the middle socially and I'll not vote for a democrat. This year, I might not vote at all. I'm just happy to see the bastard Bush go and will celebrate his leaving office no matter who is elected. Both parties and their candidates suck ass.

woodie1

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2000
Originally posted by: retrospooty

Someone who gets it.

^^THIS^^