How many animals have you ran over

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Possum, Large (1)

Squirrel (1)

Bird (1)

Dog (1/4) - dog ran out into the street and hit the air dam of my car. I could hear it yelping and some little girl started yelling "Daddy! Daddy!"

BuckNaked

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Had a buddy following me on his motorcycle one night in Portland... out of nowhere there was an opossum in the middle of the road... hit it at about 40-45... buddy was peeling possum chunks off his leathers.... :laugh: not a good night for the possum or my buddy...

Another story...

Last summer I chased a bear out of our garbage can about midnight... usually not any traffic at all around here that time of night... about 10 seconds after I see the bear running down the road, I see headlights lighting up the road and coming around the corner... sure enough I hear the squeal of tires and and then a loud crash... Never found the bear, and hope he was alright... I felt horrible over that but not much I could do.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
a few possums and coons. a few squirrels. a few birds. a few snakes. bunch of frogs. Millions of bugs.