How many Anandtech Screen names do you have?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
Two, this one and one other that I used with another email (ATT@Home) but I dropped ATT@HOME and forgot the password...so I got a new one...

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I have yakko and you. you was created for a joke made one post and was found out later by the mods. I may have others but I am not stupid enough to admit it.:p

This does bring up the question that if you subscribe can you have multiple names if they all subscribe?

xero940

Banned
Jan 6, 2002

<< I have yakko and you. you was created for a joke made one post and was found out later by the mods. I may have others but I am not stupid enough to admit it.:p

This does bring up the question that if you subscribe can you have multiple names if they all subscribe?
>>

Hmmm...that question is a bit too gangsta (read: iffy) if you ask me...I don't wanna disrupt the hiearchy with a loaded question like that...you can do it tho :D

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001

<< 1 as in postcount + 1
rolleye.gif
:D
>>

chuckieland

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2000
i have one for all the forums i go
so when you see chuckieland, chance are that is me
only troll will open unlimited account
and they not going to post here,
not because it would expose their cover, but they mainly go straight to for sale thread

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Is this like when the police department sends letters to people with outstainding warrants telling them they've won a new motorboat and it can be picked up at the station?

Personally, I'll take the Enron route and say, I have no recollection of that event, Senator.

May 31, 2001
This is my third, as the first two were lost due to botched e-mails in rapid succession during my attempts to sign up. The Mods were able to fix it quickly, though. :)

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
I have one or two abandoned ones that I no longer know the passwords for. They were registered previous to this one. None of them have more than a couple of posts each (ie, they're junior members), and this is the only one that can use the subscriber network. :cool:

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000
I have 10, and they are all subscriber accounts.

Why are you all laughing at me?

KeyserSoze