How many Americans deaths will Trump be directly responsible for due to COVID-45

Page 80 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How many American will die due COVID-19 due to Trumps incompetence/indiference?

• 1,000,000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Those were swine flu deaths, not regular flu deaths. Perhaps read your links before you link them.

Swine flu infected 60 million Americans and killed over 10,000 of them. That Obama is seen as perfectly blameless for that while Trump is villified for a number far less speaks more of partisanship than any intelligent analysis or comparison.

How many "regular flu" deaths were there in 2009?

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
You're right, it's incumbent on you to make your case. You have insinuated that the responses of Trump and Obama are comparable. In this thread alone is listed dozens of catastrophic errors by Trump so if you want to make that case then you must identify what errors Obama made that are similar.

Again, this is YOUR argument, not mine. You asked me to answer a question and this is the information I need from you to answer it. Why do you keep refusing to supply it?

I think it's pretty clear your answer is no. I mean if it were yes you wouldn't have gone to all this trouble. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: brycejones

abj13

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2005
If Atreus21 really cares about being non-partisan with his BUTTT Obama argument, why isn't he also promoting the fact that only 4 people contracted Ebola in the US during the 2014 epidemic? Inconvenient facts apparently to his argument that he's offered little explanation behind.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
If Atreus21 really cares about being non-partisan with his BUTTT Obama argument, why isn't he also promoting the fact that only 4 people contracted Ebola in the US during the 2014 epidemic? Inconvenient facts apparently to his argument that he's offered little explanation behind.
Its the same guy who only votes based on being pro-life but claimed a slightly more nuanced position that if only the democrats supported it he could vote for them. When told it was their position he said it wasn't good enough. He is another zero integrity "moral" conservative.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007

How many people contracted Ebola in the US the last several times it flared up in Africa before Obama?

See? It's easy to be partisan. All you have to do is hold people you hate to impossible standards.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
How many people contracted Ebola in the US the last several times it flared up in Africa before Obama?

See? It's easy to be partisan. All you have to do is hold people you hate to impossible standards.

GO TO CHURCH!

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
GO. TO. CHURCH

0a0a0Techno-viking.jpg

abj13

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2005
Its the same guy who only votes based on being pro-life but claimed a slightly more nuanced position that if only the democrats supported it he could vote for them. When told it was their position he said it wasn't good enough. He is another zero integrity "moral" conservative.
Everytime I've engaged him on abortion, it is shocking how little of the subject he understands. I think the last time I saw him post about it, he was claiming how Roe v Wade had no restrictions on abortion... which anyone who's actually read the decision knows that is simply false.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
You all we are treating Altrue21 as if he is an adult?
It is obvious by what he has stated in the past about voting pro-life and his reasoning that I would venture that he is probably has some form of disability or disease that affect the thought processes......

• Love
Reactions: DarthKyrie

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
It is obvious by what he has stated in the past about voting pro-life and his reasoning that I would venture that he is probably has some form of disability or disease that affect the thought processes......

He is a white southerner who looks like a thumb. Peak genetics for the location.

• Haha

abj13

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2005

Hilarious. You brought up Obama and outbreaks of infectious diseases during his terms. You made the comparison, not me. If you don't want people pointing out your contradictions, don't post such absurd comparisons.

Everyone is still waiting on exactly how you think Obama's response is comparable to Trumps. What exactly is your argument? Why ignore Obama's response to Ebola, if you are so non-partisan?

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Everytime I've engaged him on abortion, it is shocking how little of the subject he understands. I think the last time I saw him post about it, he was claiming how Roe v Wade had no restrictions on abortion... which anyone who's actually read the decision knows that is simply false.

You guys sure do get touchy.

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

no one is holding Trump to impossible standards, that's beyond absurd. he literally lies multiple times every single time he speaks about anything, including this pandemic, and endangers peoples lives.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
If you would engage honestly you could fix the reputation you've managed to create for yourself. Maybe you could start in this very thread. So far you've chosen to live down to your reputation.

giphy.gif

french sick burn. words and shit.