How many Americans deaths will Trump be directly responsible for due to COVID-45

Page 258 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How many American will die due COVID-19 due to Trumps incompetence/indiference?

• 1,000,000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Michigan SC decides to go full retard, GOP cheers:

To revisit this idea.

Governors alone have questionable authority to violate our rights without just cause, due process, etc.
Simply declaring an unending emergency is an obvious violation.
Such requirements would be met by having the legislature and governor, together, pass laws regarding the lockdown orders.

It is quite telling that an emergency is not legally an emergency if one cannot get the legislature on board, as is the case in Michigan.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I'm sure the republican majority has nothing to do with that.

I'm sure it has everything to do with it.
But the authority of our government is divided into branches, even among the States. And no one has ultimate authority when there is a dispute. Resulting in paralysis. America requires consent of the governed, and the public is obviously not consenting to lockdown.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm sure it has everything to do with it.
But the authority of our government is divided into branches, even among the States. And no one has ultimate authority when there is a dispute. Resulting in paralysis. America requires consent of the governed, and the public is obviously not consenting to lockdown.

Certainly states have the authority to enact and enforce a lockdown in a public health crisis. Regarding "consent of the governed", are you speaking practically?

The mechanism for each state to exercise that authority depends upon the Constitution and laws of each state.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
*shrug* he said it.

Also, every other state had the same info.

So did these people-

rose-garden3-ap-ml-201002_1601660218242_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

They all blew off current CDC recommendations because that's the way Trump wanted it. Some of the best & the brightest the GOP has to offer. I figure Trump will rally again as soon as he is able. We all know what that looks like.

Trump is criminally insane. Quite how anybody fails to notice is beyond my comprehension.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
They all blew off current CDC recommendations because that's the way Trump wanted it. Some of the best & the brightest the GOP has to offer. I figure Trump will rally again as soon as he is able. We all know what that looks like.

Trump is criminally insane. Quite how anybody fails to notice is beyond my comprehension.
If this is "the best and the brightest" the country is in some serious fucking trouble.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Then why hasn’t dear leader fired the incompetent Fauci?
Probably because his handlers have told him it would be political suicide. I guarantee you he wants to... and Birx, probably charged with terrorism and sent to Guantanamo, never to be heard from again.

Feb 4, 2009
Probably because his handlers have told him it would be political suicide. I guarantee you he wants to... and Birx, probably charged with terrorism and sent to Guantanamo, never to be heard from again.

So big strong leader is afraid of public opinion?

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
So big strong leader is afraid of public opinion?
Actually he is terrified, as there is a huge opinion poll coming up next month. The man is fucking delusional, and his words and actions are that of a delusional mentally ill person.

He needs to be removed office before he kills half a million people by year end. How many people did he personally infect today involved in just his travel back to and photo ops the WH. Hospital staff, Secret Service, Marines on Marine #1, military and SS on the grounds at the WH. He even did a retake of him entering the WH, with his fucking mask off, knowing he is spreading a deadly virus. More proof, it doesn't matter who you are, he just doesn't give a fuck about you.

Now the knuckle dragging trumpanzee's will only be more empowered to behave like the total assholes they are and refuse to wear masks or social distance when in public.

To the Trump supporters that post here. Wear your fucking mask, your orange idol is not superman, he is a fucking idiot, just like those that support him.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Poll says only 51% would actually take a COVID vaccine.

No idea why

"we're not rushing it"

and this little gem from the above article

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Been holding off on getting my colonoscopy done for year. Finally, getting back into the diagnostic services system. Looks like I will be required to have a COVID test 4 days before the procedure. Have any of you had this occur?

Funny thing though, I took another colorectal test in the meantime, and it came back negative. So hopefully, it will just be the routine.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
You know your doing an objectively bad job when the fucking New England Journal of Medicine enters the political fray against you.

anyone else who recklessly squandered lives and money in this way would be suffering legal consequences. Our leaders have largely claimed immunity for their actions. But this election gives us the power to render judgment. Reasonable people will certainly disagree about the many political positions taken by candidates. But truth is neither liberal nor conservative. When it comes to the response to the largest public health crisis of our time, our current political leaders have demonstrated that they are dangerously incompetent. We should not abet them and enable the deaths of thousands more Americans by allowing them to keep their jobs.

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
yea but you heard Trump ally Kristi Noem explain the situations. Para phrased: We don't need stinking experts telling us what to do - we live in a country of freedom and can make our own decisions without their help.

You know your doing an objectively bad job when the fucking New England Journal of Medicine enters the political fray against you.