How many Americans deaths will Trump be directly responsible for due to COVID-45

Page 254 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

How many American will die due COVID-19 due to Trumps incompetence/indiference?

• 1,000,000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
If you want to consider such numbers, I'll pull out the hot and spicy.

Roe V Wade killed 60 million Americans since 1973.

Old men trying to tell young women what to do with their bodies.
Why is Feministic Terrorism vs old white dudes not a thing?
I mean, all the metrics are there?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
Maybe people should be blocked until they have something factual to say. I mean having to read this slop is annoying not to mention tiresome. Btw find a passage in the bible that declares abortions are illegal; given that the concept of abortion is mentioned more than once....

If you want to consider such numbers, I'll pull out the hot and spicy.

Roe V Wade killed 60 million Americans since 1973.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
Maybe people should be blocked until they have something factual to say. I mean having to read this slop is annoying not to mention tiresome. Btw find a passage in the bible that declares abortions are illegal; given that the concept of abortion is mentioned more than once....

We are not ruled by the passages in the Bible. Our founders thought that was dangerous. If we are, we are no longer a democracy, we are theocracy.

Last edited:

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
And remember the bible was written by the elite and powerful of the time (DoH, they could write) to control the masses, and remember not even the elite knew where the sun went at night.

In a modern perspective, think about Trump writting a text that people would follow for centuries. Windmill noise causes cancer, Nuke hurricanes, inject people with disinfectant, Revolutionary Army took over airports in the 1700's, F35 jets are totally invisible, If you wash coal, it is clean coal, The virus is a hoax, and will be gone by April, Mexico will pay for the wall.

I wonder if Trump knows where the sun goes at night...

Reactions: DarthKyrie

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
I think i understand; you're saying great_beard is a goat herder !

And remember the bible was written by the elite and powerful of the time (DoH, they could write) to control the masses, and remember not even the elite knew where the sun went at night.

In a modern perspective, think about Trump writting a text that people would follow for centuries. Windmill noise causes cancer, Nuke hurricanes, inject people with disinfectant, Revolutionary Army took over airports in the 1700's, F35 jets are totally invisible, If you wash coal, it is clean coal, The virus is a hoax, and will be gone by April, Mexico will pay for the wall.

I wonder if Trump knows where the sun goes at night...

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
So how long do you think Dr. Redfield will still be employed? Says Dr. Atlas is FOS.

Yeah, tweet incoming from the orange menace in 3,2,1..........................
Both the menace and atlas has stated that Dr. Redfield is "misstating" or didn't hear the question, etc.

I guess Redfield wants to keeps what's left of his reputation given that he's kept silent
for much of the menace's Covid-19 posts and press releases.

Better late than never, right?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yeah, tweet incoming from the orange menace in 3,2,1..........................
Both the menace and atlas has stated that Dr. Redfield is "misstating" or didn't hear the question, etc.

I guess Redfield wants to keeps what's left of his reputation given that he's kept silent
for much of the menace's Covid-19 posts and press releases.

Better late than never, right?

Trump puts people in horribly compromising positions. He'll replace Redfield with Atlas & nobody can stop him. When's the next rally, anyway?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Which moron/leader/country/decision maker, thought that it was a good idea to open up these
floating Petri dishes?

Re-opening schools will do the same thing at a much broader scale. College dorms. Prisons. Mega churches. Trump rallies.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Can we just put a giant barricade across Florida? The hubris in that state...is deadly.