How long does newegg's FedEx Saver Shipping usually take?

Nohr

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2001
www.flickr.com
I ordered Saturday the 22nd and it shipped on Monday the 24th. Fedex delivered the goodies to my Texas home on Thursday the 27th.

Oct 31, 2002
Well, it really sucks for some places in CA. That's because fedEX is really retarded in delivering express packages.... if you order 2 or 3 day delivery, they will sometimes wait 2 or 3 days until delivery even if the package was sent 50miles away. Had that happen to me twice now. Including my recent order from newegg... the package is sitting at the fedex office... 4.3 miles away.. but I always come too late to pick it up. They are waiting 3 days until they "have to" deliver it. even with ground, you get the package next day! I should have told newegg to ship it ground and save some money and get the package earlier!

AZGamer

Golden Member
May 14, 2001
Fedex Saver shipping is equivalent to UPS 3 Day Select, not "Saver" like Amazon where it takes two weeks to ship your item :)

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Originally posted by: aswedc
Much quicker, they get to me on the east coast in 2-3 days.
Sweet. I put in an order yesterday morning and FedEx already has it out as of last night...

NewEgg r u l e s. CA --> NY in 2-3 days cannot be beat. Others have said the same about the timeframe.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
For their FedEx saver shipping, I usually average 4 business days from City Of Industry, CA to White Plains, NY.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001
Originally posted by: hdeck
couple business days. but weekends suck.

A bit over a year ago, I ordered a 19" monitor & CD-RW drive...it shipped Friday. Christmas was Tuesday. With Fedex saver shipping (from newegg), my order arrived on Monday..Christmas' Eve. Friday->Monday...CA to FL. Doesn't always happen that way, though..maybe Fedex was working overtime through the holidays.