How is your Mclaren F1?

Suicidal

Banned
Jul 23, 2000
Mine runs great. It's hard to find parts at the local AutoZone but that's why I bought two, one to drive and one for a parts car.

VoodooExtreme

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2000

<< I'm gonna put a type R sticker on my mclaren F1...l33t >>

you ain't no l33t yet cuz it spellz 1337 ;)

And my Mclaren F1 runs pretty good too. Think about adding the flamethrowerkit :)

JohnnyKnoxville

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2001

<< Mine runs great. It's hard to find parts at the local AutoZone but that's why I bought two, one to drive and one for a parts car. >>

haha :)

Yeah as a matter of fact Jay Leno is washing and waxing mine as we speak.

Suicidal

Banned
Jul 23, 2000
***True Kill Story***

I was driving down Rt. 17 in my orange McLaren F1 when some kid in a pink civic with a large wing, dual exhaust(?) and totally slammed stance did the 'ole rice fly by. I felt like teaching him a lesson so I caught up to him and gave him the finger and then floored the car and I could have sworn that his little car cried real tears. I pulled over at the Dunkin' Donuts and then he pulled up and asked what kind of body kit i had on my civic. I told him that the car wasn't a honduuuuh but a McLaren F1 and it cost one million dollars and had like 1000 horsepower. He wanted to buy the badge off my car so people would think his car was a McLaren. I said no and glued a donut to his car so his car is now the official Dunkin' Donut ricer racer. His backward baseball cap fell off after I peeled out and left with his girlfriend. She said that she always laughed at him behind his back about his little pink car with eight fog lights and fake dual exhaust and window sticker that says X-treme Powerz with a website url on his bumper. I kicked the girl out though because she wasn't my type. I found a girl with black hair and a black dress and we threw in some Dimmu Borgir into the cd changer and went searching for more ricers. There's this Ford Ranger with clear tail lights that looks really fast, i'll have to see if i can give him a good race.

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
my Mclaren F1 is running good
but the other day this guy in a volvo wanted to race
I said no I'll kill your car and he said no I'll kill your car
He then ran into me and knocked my door loose. :(
I fixed it with some duct tape and everything looks good as new.

I am thinking about putting some 13 inch tires on it and lowering it some.
My 2 15s are not putting out the power I want either. (windshield doesn't vibrate good enough)

Oh well its still a PHAT ride :D

RanDum72

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2001
My &quot;mac&quot; is runnin fine (silver color) only had 15,000 miles on it (highway). Just recently replaced my Michelins with Pirelli's (Z-rated of course), seems like I'm replacing tires faster than I'd like especially last time I drag raced this '88 Honda CRX. Boy I was gonna give it to this cocky ricer kid, he was tailgaitin me like crazy. And I was humiliated, I was seeing his CRX's butt by 1.5 seconds all the way to the next stop light. I motioned for him to stop at the next gas station. After he opened his hood, I discovered the reason for my defeat. He had a Henessy Viper Venom Turbo engine stuffed in there driving the rear wheels. I was tricked, the stickers on his car said &quot;powered by type-r turbo Integra sport&quot;. He cheated, I was so pissed off.

suttonmassive

May 14, 2001
The F1 was actually built near where I live, in Woking, UK. There is still a showroom on Park Lane in Central London. Did you know, they have in car modems to send the cars tech data to the manufacturer should a problem arise? If any of you are having trouble, I suggest you do this. But you knew that right? :p

johneetrash

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2001
i was gonna buy an f1, but the special race gas or wutever cost too much so i bought a jetta tdi instead

Mister T

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2000
Suicidal,

<<***True Kill Story***>>

Hmmm... I am not so sure. You left with his girlfriend right? The biatch sit on your lap cause the Mclaren only has one seat?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
The biatch sit on your lap cause the Mclaren only has one seat?

Wrong. It has three.

Viper GTS

Deicide

Banned
Mar 5, 2000
The MacLaren has 3 seats, the driver sits in the middle. You might wanna stick with your Hyundai's.