How is vehicle shortcut bundle for BF3 applied when purchaing BF4?

Wekiva

Feb 13, 2001
I ordered the BF4 deluxe version yesterday. When I logged into my account there were still multiple vehicles that I didn't have access to in BF3. Is there something I need to do to apply the vehicle unlock bundle?

I used Origin to purchase the game and I was logged into my player account. When the order was complete it said I'd receive an email with more info...that email never came. I was thinking the info I'm looking for would have been in that email

I know the game pre-purchase was applied to the correct account...when I open Origin and go to my Games it shows BF4 grayed out.

Last edited:

Wekiva

Feb 13, 2001
It appears the unlock was applied but only to vehicles that came with vanilla BF3 (16 of the 43 vehicles I have access to). I didn't realize how many vehicles had been added as part of the expansion packs. I guess I was expecting the unlock to apply to all of them. I'm sure it was buried somewhere in the fine print...but that wasn't real clear it seems to me.

xXx orange

Jun 30, 2013
The expansion only added in a few vehicles 10 max. I don't know what has happened to you. Maybe you should post this on Battlelog.