How is Motel 6 ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
Originally posted by: dnetmhz
4 walls, roof, bed.. what else do you need?

Exactly.

I pick Super 8, Motel 6, or Red Roof Inn whatever is cheapest in the area that I want to stay in. Sure there are some that have not been very good but it all depends on the management, not the chain.

Emrys

Golden Member
Jul 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Drakkon
i stay at motel 6's whenever i travel seems like, probobly been in about 80% of the ones in AZ at least :) There cheap, convenient, and dont hassle you much for doing whatever. I just always bring an extra pillow though and be sure to do my own whipe down of the toilet seat...but really they have come a long way since ACCOR took over i think, theres a few seedy ones out there but for the most part they seem fairly decent.

I thought that Accor was going around and remodeling most of them around the country, and the one that I have stayed in since that was fine for a single night, it was clean, semi comfy, and not too spendy. Good place to crash for a few hours while on a road trip.