How far have you traveled to go to a LAN party?

Scabilian

Jan 16, 2001
I've driven 364 miles to do some LAN gaming before. :)

I'm making the trip again this weekend. Yeehaw! ;)

(the trip is from Dayton, OH to Kenosha, WI)

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000
couple miles, made my own with my cousin, going to do so again when im out of school

danny~!

Libra

May 20, 2001

<< i dunno, why? does everyone go to Wisconsin when they &quot;LAN&quot;? >>

well... you mentioned this was your second trip. they don't do have those festivities in OH? or maybe they just do it better in WI?

this isn't one of those parties where you drop your keys in a bowl by the front door and then get to take a stranger home, is it?

Libra
- facetious

AmazonRasta

Banned
Dec 2, 2000
I've never, ever been to a LAN party before.

But, I live in Ontario, Canada and plan on driving to Minnesota, USA to have one with a friend.

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
My friends drove from here (mid texas) up to Canada for a lan.

I had dropped out of the clan about a month before thank god :p

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
About 20kms or so was the farthest i've travelled. But i probably would travel 100km or so... but definitely not 364 miles!

Scabilian

Jan 16, 2001

<< well... you mentioned this was your second trip. they don't do have those festivities in OH? or maybe they just do it better in WI? >>

Ahhhhh.... I don't know any peps here that have LAN parties like we have at my cousins place in WI... actually i don't know any computer geeks in OH. :( i've only lived here 3 months though :)

Barrak

Jan 8, 2001
I have never been to one, but would love to go. I just dont know where to find out about them. Are there some good sites that have them listed?