How do you use command prompt?

Psycho18

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2001
I've been trying to access my files using command prompt and expand my knowledge of hacking into a networked computer. Any of you master hackers want to help a noob such as me? I will appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
I try to stay away from obvious neffing like this, but I really think that this occasion calls for it:

0wned.

Psycho18

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2001
Why am I 0wned? I ask a question about accessing my files using command prompt and expand my knowledge of hacking. That doesnt mean that I hack, but I'm trying to learn :p

Psycho18

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2001
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
Hacking what?

Example:
I'm trying to execute files using command prompt. Such as my C++ programs. I dont know how to do it though. I type C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\CPRG. It gives me "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\CPRG is not recognized as an internal or external command, operabe program or batch file."

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Psycho14
Hacking what?

Example:
I'm trying to execute files using command prompt. Such as my C++ programs. I dont know how to do it though. I type C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\CPRG. It gives me "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\CPRG is not recognized as an internal or external command, operabe program or batch file."

Wait, so running an executable is considered hacking these days?

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Psycho14
Hacking what?

Example:

Wait, so running an executable is considered hacking these days?

That makes me sooooooooooooooo 1337...

Psycho18

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2001
All I'm asking for is help, nothing more. I'm getting flamed just because I typed Hacking?

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
1. Open command prompt in windows and type "telnet <remote ip address>"
2. Once you're connected type in username "root" and password "god".
3. Once you're at the prompt again type "hack <your IP address>" and it will begin transferring all critical data from the remote computer to your PC.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Ok, CPRG is a folder, so you'll need to run a file from inside that, not the folder itself.

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
Ok, CPRG is a folder, so you'll need to run a file from inside that, not the folder itself.

Yeah, just hack into that folder and hack the files.