How do you tell if someone is homosexual?? (serious post(s) only plz)

gar598

Golden Member
Mar 25, 2001
With all these post about homosexual rightsand such, I was wondering how do you tell if someone is homosexual?? It probably sounds a little naive but I truly don't know.

This post is not a "flame war" towards a certains group but is meant to be educational (at least educate me).

thks

Locutus of Board

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999
If you went camping, and woke up with a sore ass and lube all over your butt, would you tell anyone?

No?

Wanna go camping?

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
I think it's too hard without knowing them well.
There's a guy I went to HS with that I saw... maybe several times a week. We weren't friends, I just said "hi" every once in a while, but I saw him plenty over the years. It took me totally by surprise when he came out a few weeks after graduation. :Q

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Uh oh...I sense lots of angry posts about to be bandied about...as well as some "timeouts." I'm out of this thread. Buh-bye.

gar598

Golden Member
Mar 25, 2001
Obviously, if I asked them.........With the lastest controversy over the "Boy Scouts of America" not allowing Homosexuals to be Scout master (I think they call them that). How can the Boy Scouts tell if someone is homosexual? take a test?? Feminine qualities???

AaronP

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
If they wave their hands around in a really limp wristed fashion and say "Did you see Mel Gibson on Rosie today?", then you know she's a ***.

yasha

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
pulpp> "ask them if they would like to run backwards in a corn field. "

Does that make creamed corn? *LOL*