How do you spell "through"?? "through" Formal, "Thru" OFFICIAL.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: godmare
Originally posted by: LeeTJ
Originally posted by: Blain
You should axe smart peeps bout this kind O stuffs. :p

I am. if you define high IQ has smart. :)

have you seen the average IQ of ATOT peeps?? at least what they claim anyway. :)

What's the average?

i've never seen a claim of iq lower than 120 to be honest. on at anyway. and it goes very high. so i'd say ball park average for atot iq claims is 135.

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
Your a stubborn cat aren't you. COMON i need you onboard to start an ATOT revolution that will change FOREVER the spelling of thru from "through" to "thru".

:)
"You're"? :p

You can't be just now discovering that I'm stubborn, I would think that my stubborn-ness would have been evident very early on. It's all the German blood in me. "You can always tell a German, but you can't tell him much." ;)

ZV

ya ya ya ya. that's my next campaign to change you're to your. :)

oh well, since your german you don't count. i only want the AMERICAN atoters on board anyway.

godmare

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2002
Originally posted by: godmare
Originally posted by: Blain
You should axe smart peeps bout this kind O stuffs. :p

I am. if you define high IQ has smart. :)

have you seen the average IQ of ATOT peeps?? at least what they claim anyway. :)

What's the average?

i've never seen a claim of iq lower than 120 to be honest. on at anyway. and it goes very high. so i'd say ball park average for atot iq claims is 135.

Hmm, I smell a poll :D

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
Your a stubborn cat aren't you. COMON i need you onboard to start an ATOT revolution that will change FOREVER the spelling of thru from "through" to "thru".

:)
"You're"? :p

You can't be just now discovering that I'm stubborn, I would think that my stubborn-ness would have been evident very early on. It's all the German blood in me. "You can always tell a German, but you can't tell him much." ;)

ZV
ya ya ya ya. that's my next campaign to change you're to your. :)

oh well, since your german you don't count. i only want the AMERICAN atoters on board anyway.
Never said I was a German citizen. Just that I've got German blood. I'm third-generation American, but my father is 100% German descent (both of dad's parents were the children of German immigrants). Mom's got some German blood in her side of the family, though she's mainly Scottish/Irish/Welsh.

ZV

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: dethman
redonkulous.

hey, Don't you be makin fun of my serious thread.

I know i know, strong emotions are being stirred, but change is difficult. unfortunately change is required for survival.

now is not a time to mock and be silly, now is a time to ban together and DO the right thing.

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Revival of the THRU vs THROUGH debate.

Another exciting episode coming you way.

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I spell it "thru" alot too... obviously I DO know the real spelling of the word though.. :p

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Yield
I spell it "thru" alot too... obviously I DO know the real spelling of the word though.. :p

How is that obvious? because you spelled it "thru" the official and informal way of spelling the word?

CraigRT

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Yield

How is that obvious? because you spelled it "thru" the official and informal way of spelling the word?

hooked on phonics worked for me!