how do you respond when asked to provide

Aug 23, 2000
Do you read, keep up with computer news, watch movies, listen to music, hang out with friends, 420, rape, pillage and murder??

iwantanewcomputer

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2004
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
Do you read, keep up with computer news, watch movies, listen to music, hang out with friends, 420, rape, pillage and murder??

everybody does those, and i personally think you would have to be a boring dusche to list these as interests

L

Lola

I respond first with a funny tidbit that not many folks would know about me but will make me memorable to others around me,
then i go into a quick over view of some quirky things that i do...
It works every time. People come up to me later on saying... "hey, i remember you, you said you _______".

hope this helps!

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Hobbies: Masturbation

Fun Facts: I love Marvin Gaye, baked beans, hard whisky, being alone, and darkness especially when combined together for a great time.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
In college when a teacher would ask us to do that, I used to make sh!t up. I have "done" all of the following:

Flown to Germany just for a concert
Been in Columbine HS the day before the shooting
Been skydiving when my first chute didn't open
Won a contest to spend a day with Bill Gates learning about business tactics
Been with my dad to Cuba where he got shot

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Make stuff up. Tell them that in your spare time you like to volunteer at the local animal shelter helping animals or that you donate your time to the local homeless shelter. This works well with women also. :p