how do you find out if you are registerd (or not) to vote?

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
did you fill out any forms? that's a good indication there.

usually when you register they should send you a card confirming your registration and party choice.

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
you should have gotten a card in the mail already, telling you where your polling place is. You may want to check with your old address if you'd moved lately.

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
i have registered to vote 3 times, never once recieving a card...its gotten a lil frustrating over the past few years to have too much confidence in my vote if they can't even get me a card:(

CinderElmo

Jun 23, 2000
When they make it possible to vote online I will sign up. As it is I am too busy to put down my mouse, go outdoors, get in some form of public transportation, walk from that to the polling station, wait in a line, pull or push some levers/buttons/switches, get hassled by some political groups on the way out, and then do it all in reverse.

Actually, I wanted to vote this year, but realized too late I wasn't registered. But yeah, if you don't get that card, you might as well stay home.

CrumCake

Nov 10, 1999
Goto your local Court House or City Hall and visit Voter Registration office. If your not registered, it's probably to late.:(