How do you avoid deoderant stains?

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
I never used to wear t-shirts so i never had this problem until now. I always wore dress shirts with inner shirts. Now im trying to be more casual but every time i put on a t-shirt i cant seem to avoid those nasty white marks..

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
Originally posted by: BigJ
Use a clear stick/invisible solid or don't apply so much.

I use Old Spice Red Zone Invisible Solid.. doesnt help and i do like 2 or 3 swipes..

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
I still don't understand how you muppets manage to get massive deodorant stains all over yourselves...

I suppose i can almost see the problem possibly, just possibly, developing if you're wearing a very tight t-shirt, and using half a stick or bottle of roll on each time...

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
I'm assuming you use anti-perspirant and not just deodorant. I was surprised at how easily they came out with a stain remover.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: AznAnarchy99
I never used to wear t-shirts so i never had this problem until now. I always wore dress shirts with inner shirts. Now im trying to be more casual but every time i put on a t-shirt i cant seem to avoid those nasty white marks..

where on your t-shirts are you getting these "white marks"?

AznAnarchy99

Lifer
Dec 6, 2004
Originally posted by: moshquerade

bottom of my shirt, and yes my t shirts are kinda tight. They come out fine when i wash them, just need to prevent them =p

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Do you actually need to use an antiperspirant? If not, try using just a deodorant.

Savij

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 2001

bottom of my shirt, and yes my t shirts are kinda tight. They come out fine when i wash them, just need to prevent them =p

That might not be a deodorant stain there, bud.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: dug777
I still don't understand how you muppets manage to get massive deodorant stains all over yourselves...

I suppose i can almost see the problem possibly, just possibly, developing if you're wearing a very tight t-shirt, and using half a stick or bottle of roll on each time...

Agreed.

How in the world can you get stains from your deodorant? I just can't picture it.

iamaelephant

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2004

WTF? Bottom of your shirt? What?! Erm, either I really messed up in anatomy class or your missing your armpits by about 10 inches.

imported_Imp

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2005
I've only gotten stains once on a POS Columbia T-shirt. The thing went from brown to...whatever you call a mix between pink, yellow and light brown.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I don't understand the seemingly insistent need to wear deodorant/antiperspirant. I shower daily, never wear deodorant and never have body odor issues. Maybe I just don't perspire as much as others or I lack the concentrations of bacteria that cause the odor.

Take a shower, you dirty hippies! :)

Dec 10, 2005
Wait for your underarms to dry before applying deodorant. Then wait a little after applying deodorant to put your t-shirt on.

FusionKnight

Jun 29, 2004
Originally posted by: Garth
I don't understand the seemingly insistent need to wear deodorant/antiperspirant. I shower daily, never wear deodorant and never have body odor issues. Maybe I just don't perspire as much as others or I lack the concentrations of bacteria that cause the odor.

You're right - you don't perspire as much as others. By others, I mean me. If I don't wear deoderant, I stink by the end of the day :)

FK

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Garth

Man card revoked.