How do i make homemade jamba juice?

phatcow

Platinum Member
Nov 25, 2000
What do i need to make a jamba juice at home, specifically the orange dream? 5.57 for a powersized one is kind of expensive.....

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
jamba juice? Oh man there's so many jokes I could make right now, but I'll restrain myself :D

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< I hear pineapple helps to &quot;sweeten&quot; jamba juice >>

heh I've heard the same...I'm gonna have to experiment once I get a candidate for some taste tests ;)

snakesnfrogs

Banned
Mar 1, 2001
The Orange Dream Machine ? fresh orange juice, nonfat frozen yogurt, orange sherbet, soy milk and ice ----don't know the amounts of each, so you'll just have to experiment

JohnnyKnoxville

Platinum Member
Feb 24, 2001
First you need a blender,then get a bottle of Bacardi rum and some minute maid.
$5.57 for a drink it better have booze in it.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001

<< What do i need to make a jamba juice at home, specifically the orange dream? 5.57 for a powersized one is kind of expensive..... >>

Seriously, jsut go order one and watch what they put in it. They make it right in front of you at the store.

On a side note. Wheat grass tastes like grass.

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000

Mr. Juice (?) or whatever that thing is, it also works wonders. (best apple/carrot juice you'll ever taste)

but yeah, get a blender and watch how they make it at the shop. there's a nutritional handbook at every Jamba Juice store off to the side. not sure if it lists all the ingredients or proportions.

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Grow some jamba, pick it off the bush, wash, place in blender, push &quot;ON&quot; button, blend until frothy, pour in large glass filled with ice, charge $4.97 and undercut your competition, open an online juice store, go bust, come back here and post for another suggestion.