How do I get Super Powers?

venkman

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2007
Do you guys for any suggestions for how I could get some actual super powers? I don't want to do anything that will probably kill me in a slow and painful way (ie swimming in toxic waste) but I am willing to try a radioactive spider bite. Maybe I should try building a super suit. Also, lets try to avoid physical deformities as I mainly want super powers to get chicks.

What do you guys recommend?

Also is there anyway to control WHICH super powers I get? Superman's are pretty cool, Aquaman, not so much.

Finalnight

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2003
Originally posted by: venkman

Do you guys for any suggestions for how I could get some actual super powers? I don't want to do anything that will probably kill me in a slow and painful way (ie swimming in toxic waste) but I am willing to try a radioactive spider bite. Also, lets try to avoid physical deformities as I mainly want super powers to get chicks.

Am I this tired?

venkman

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2007
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
Read the cookbook that is on the front page of OT right now.

I don't want my superhero name to be The Seminal Vesical :(

Atheus

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2005
Personally I'd start with genetic modification or cybernetics. Do wings count as deformities?

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
High tech armored suit. If Tony Stark can do it, so can you.

Or, steal some crazy 2 part formula from some biotech corporation, drink some cheerleader's blood, and stand outside during the next solar eclipse. Then you can control time and space like I can :)

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: venkman
Do you guys for any suggestions for how I could get some actual super powers? I don't want to do anything that will probably kill me in a slow and painful way (ie swimming in toxic waste) but I am willing to try a radioactive spider bite. Maybe I should try building a super suit. Also, lets try to avoid physical deformities as I mainly want super powers to get chicks.

Also is there anyway to control WHICH super powers I get? Superman's are pretty cool, Aquaman, not so much.

I dunno dude...he can breathe through his ears (ok, actually gills)...something the girls like VERY MUCH!

arrfep

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Hang around with a bunch of fat, slow, weak, lazy, nearsighted idiots and everything you do will seem superhuman by comparison.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
Originally posted by: arrfep
Hang around with a bunch of fat, slow, weak, lazy, nearsighted idiots and everything you do will seem superhuman by comparison.

Isn't that what he's doing now?

FDF12389

Diamond Member
Sep 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Crono

His parents dont count.

arrfep

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2006
Originally posted by: Crono

:laugh: Yes, but I couldn't set up the joke and deliver the punchline.

Sep 29, 2004
bypass safety switch on microwave door, leave oor open and make some popcorn while standing in front of it naked