how do I cancel my Maxim subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iskim86

Banned
Jul 6, 2001
www.isaackim.org
I know Penthouse was part of this magazine sales thingy where you call one number that handles multiple mag subscriptions... is Maxim like that too? anyone have any experience with them? I received 12 free issues of four different magazines but I cancelled all of them and now they stated sending me Maxim!! must be an error, because I'm getting it for free too (unless they bill me at the end... fuckers). the problem is, although I'm getting it free, one of my roommates always takes it up to his room so I don't see the pointof being subscribed now, so I want to cancel it.

This thread is old but the added information is good.
Admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
1) You're getting something free, don't complain.
2) Take the magazine and stab your roommate thru the heart.
3) ???

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: iskim86
I know Penthouse was part of this magazine sales thingy where you call one number that handles multiple mag subscriptions... is Maxim like that too? anyone have any experience with them? I received 12 free issues of four different magazines but I cancelled all of them and now they stated sending me Maxim!! must be an error, because I'm getting it for free too (unless they bill me at the end... fuckers). the problem is, although I'm getting it free, one of my roommates always takes it up to his room so I don't see the pointof being subscribed now, so I want to cancel it.

yikes

http://www.complaints.com/febr...eday.february14.16.htm

you can contact their subscriber services dept.

https://secure.palmcoastd.com/...IzNTI0NCZpVHlwZT1NQUlO

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001

So whats the big deal? Just consider it cancelled since your roommate is reading it.

se7en

Platinum Member
Oct 23, 2002
YOU CANNOT CANCEL MAXIM!!

All you roomates are belong to Maxim!!

But seriously punch your roomie in the face.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I once had a subscription to Maxim. Didnt like it that much.

I called up the number on the Staff page, quick and easy.
Same with Penthouse, Barely Legal, and Hustler.

The only one that was a real problem was Playboy.
They didnt make finding their number very easy. Eventually I fired off an email at every address I could find. One of them wrote back with the actual unsubscribe phone number.

I wish Rockstar and Perfect 10 still printed their magazines.

iskim86

Banned
Jul 6, 2001
www.isaackim.org
Originally posted by: Homerboy
you seriously can not figure out how to cancel? Really? Thats pathetic.

it's not like i don't know how. it's more like their site is a piece of shit, I can't even find the phone numbers in the mag because my roommates take them, and google searches yield links that lead to unsubscribable faggotry.

iskim86

Banned
Jul 6, 2001
www.isaackim.org
Originally posted by: moshquerade

yikes

http://www.complaints.com/febr...eday.february14.16.htm

you can contact their subscriber services dept.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/eServ?iServ=MDgxNUIzNTI0NCZpVHlwZT1NQUlO">https://secure.palmcoastd.c......I0NCZpVHlwZT1NQUlO</a>

thank you so much, you are a valuable member of the ATOT community.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
I get them but I don't read much... the pictures... eh... there's better on the internets. I've been piling them up for when I go shopping with the wife and I have to sit in the car... but she hasn't shopped much... oh such problems I have...

marvdmartian

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2002
Mine runs out in 2025. Free subscription renewals, ftw! ;)

Sadly, when they stopped publishing Stuff magazine, they sent out something that said no worries, they'd just tack what was left of my Stuff subscription to my Maxim subscription. Then I got a letter from Maxim saying that since I was already subscribed way past their maximum length allowed, they weren't going to tack it on after all.

I was somewhat miffed over that, until I remembered that I hadn't paid anything for the Stuff subscription either (and think that one was going to expire in 2019!!). Damn it, though, I was looking forward to reading Maxim for free until my 70th birthday!! :laugh:

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Baked
1) You're getting something free, don't complain.
2) Take the magazine and stab your roommate thru the heart.
3) ???
4) Profit!!

Fixed.

G46

Aug 13, 2010
Maxim Cancellation Phone Number: 1-800-829-5572

This is the only thing that ACTUALLY worked to cancel Maxim from being delivered to our house. None of the above links, or connecting links, worked.

Cancel Maxim Magazine: 1-800-829-5572

Status
Not open for further replies.