How could it be?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
There must be an explaination for the influx of morons today? Where are they all coming from?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Maybe one of the sewer vents in Hell got left open by mistake ?
I was thinking more along the lines that someone mentioned ATOT in an AOL chat room. Perhaps AOL keyword Dumbass Chat.

Sealy

Platinum Member
Aug 4, 2002
I was wondering the same thing myself! My guess is that a bunch of little s...ts from school all got together and said hey lets join AT and talk about absolutely nothing! 'Cause it's really hard to talk face to face about nothing....:disgust:

NARtheWang

Nov 14, 2002
Or perhaps the ability that people have to locate those that they disagree with aren't
paying much attention and failing in their duty to actually encourage the betterment of human society!

Sealy

Platinum Member
Aug 4, 2002
Originally posted by: NARtheWang
Or perhaps the ability that people have to locate those that they disagree with aren't
paying much attention and failing in their duty to actually encourage the betterment of human society!

Right....there is always that.....

:confused:

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Sealy
I was wondering the same thing myself! My guess is that a bunch of little s...ts from school all got together and said hey lets join AT and talk about absolutely nothing! 'Cause it's really hard to talk face to face about nothing....:disgust:

That happened a long time ago and many of them are still here. Look at the top ten list of posters.