How come you're still awake?

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
There are too many people lurking around here for this time. If you're not certified you should give proper explanation!

:p

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
I was ugh..playing WoW

>_>

Freaking addictive game, knew I shouldn't have started playing it again :( :beer:

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
Originally posted by: RichardE
I was ugh..playing WoW

>_>

Freaking addictive game, knew I shouldn't have started playing it again :( :beer:

Yes, I had to go to rehab to get over that addiction. :Q

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
I was ugh..playing WoW

>_>

lol, I am trying out Resto on my shaman now, new things make me stay awake :p

what realm you play onn?

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
Originally posted by: thescreensavers
I was ugh..playing WoW

>_>

what realm you play onn?

hehe I got 2 a priest on ravenholdt US alliance and a mage on Khaz Modan US Horde. and a buncha lower guys, the one thats keeping me awake is my rogue heh :D

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
Just about to brush my teeth and go to bed.
Watched some random documentary about American Nazi Party on Netflix (early Michael Moore, no less)

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
I was ugh..playing WoW

>_>

what realm you play onn?

hehe I got 2 a priest on ravenholdt US alliance and a mage on Khaz Modan US Horde. and a buncha lower guys, the one thats keeping me awake is my rogue heh :D

bah, rouges :p. I once stayed at my totems for 8 min before the rouge gave up and finally charged me lol! I play on Gilneas server

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
I was ugh..playing WoW

>_>

what realm you play onn?

bah, rouges :p. I once stayed at my totems for 8 min before the rouge gave up and finally charged me lol! I play on Gilneas server

Yeah I don't even both with shamans anymore if there totems are out. You can have your little space :p

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
I was ugh..playing WoW

>_>

what realm you play onn?

Yeah I don't even both with shamans anymore if there totems are out. You can have your little space :p

20 yards worth :p and 30 talented, but this rouge I duel every time I see 4 totems out then 1 sec later only 1 is left I am like wtf I call BullShit!!. He is the only one I cant beat, I just tried resto and dueled him got him to 20% hp before I went OOM and just could not heal my self any more :p. I don't like resto to much I run out of mana then what? lol. I am gana go back Elemantal/ resto and do some dmg :p

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
I was ugh..playing WoW

>_>

what realm you play onn?

20 yards worth :p and 30 talented, but this rouge I duel every time I see 4 totems out then 1 sec later only 1 is left I am like wtf I call BullShit!!. He is the only one I cant beat, I just tried resto and dueled him got him to 20% hp before I went OOM and just could not heal my self any more :p. I don't like resto to much I run out of mana then what? lol. I am gana go back Elemantal/ resto and do some dmg :p

Holy nerd discussion Batman! ;) Seriously though, you guys should get out more :p

walkur

May 1, 2001
allready awake due to the time difference between the USA and the Netherlands

almost noon here

thescreensavers

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2005
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl
I was ugh..playing WoW

>_>

what realm you play onn?

Holy nerd discussion Batman! ;) Seriously though, you guys should get out more :p

Rolf :p