Question How Can We secure Our Pc?

darcy12

Dec 3, 2022
Today, more n more people are using computers, like desktop PC or a laptop and doing online or offline jobs.

But online working needs more security than offline. Online attacks in the form of viruses, malware's, spyware, phishing etc. We have to be secure from these attacks to save our data, information or whatever is on our computer.

Tech Junky

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2022
First thing is to block incoming access from external sources. i.e. Firewall both on the network / PC sides

Second issue is the user opening ports / traffic streams by clicking on things that shouldn't be.

To fix #2 you need to either be educated in how it all works or run off a live image that resets every time you reboot and clears any personal data and use removable / remote storage.

Jul 27, 2020
I think it's a bot. After a while, it will tell us the best security solution.

Dealing with one in the programming section where it posted some gibberish code in two different threads without any clue as to what the code does and then saying it doesn't compile. After we posted some replies, it becomes a shill for some code analysis tool.

I think there should be a newbie section where all newcomers have to be vetted by the users through verification checks like asking simple but tricky questions and once they concur that the responses seem to be coming from a live human, some mod overseeing that section lets the person roam free on the rest of the forum.