How can we prevent the Muslim Brotherhood from taking over the U.S.?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
I have been thinking about this critical issue and I have come up with two ideas.

1) Make all political donations public. That way they can't funnel secret money to the traitorous politicians.

2) Make all members of Congress and the President release their tax returns for the ten years prior to taking office and every year they are in office. Including their wives. I would not object to making it twenty years since the Muslim Brotherhood is so deviously clever they could have put sleeper agents in place.

Even before this becomes law we should, as loyal Americans, refuse to vote for any politician who has not done this. Remember nothing is too extreme to fight the terrorists.

Last edited:

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
We could start with getting rid of the muslim we have in office now.

6 NOV 2012 ..... Time to take the trash out.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Easy, force them to read all your threads/posts :p

KelsoBURN2.jpg

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
The Muslim Brotherhood is anti-gay so every election should run an openly gay candidate. Where the straight candidate wins, you've identified a Muslim Brotherhood sleeper cell.

:D

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I have been thinking about this critical issue and I have come up with two ideas.

1) Make all political donations public. That way they can't funnel secret money to the traitorous politicians.

2) Make all members of Congress and the President release their tax returns for the ten years prior to taking office and every year they are in office. Including their wives. I would not object to making it twenty years since the Muslim Brotherhood is so deviously clever they could have put sleeper agents in place.

Even before this becomes law we should, as loyal Americans, refuse to vote for any politician who has not done this. Remember nothing is too extreme to fight the terrorists.

Did someone slip fall down and hurt his head

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
I think we have just moved from muslims to campaign finance reform.

I have a plan. It's a good one, too.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I think we have just moved from muslims to campaign finance reform.

I have a plan. It's a good one, too.

Why should Me and my organization of 10,000 members have to report who we support? Do you not believe in privacy? As long as we stay in the boundries of the law its no ones dang business. Now gun control laws thats something to fear. I am likely the only member of my organization that has NO weapons . Other members didn't like that I sold my weapons but they except my wish not to kill if the need arises. besides they have my back. Corperations should not be allowed to fund a party .

Last edited:

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002

It's funny how the wing-nuts rush to attack Obama over his purported lack of transparency, yet in this thread they obediently jump in to argue against it (in accordance with the RNC talking points, of course). Hypocrisy in action.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
My plan....................

My stance on political contributions is as follows:

1. Only American citizens eligible to vote ought be allowed to make political contributions. So that would eliminate, unions, corporations, foreign nationals, special interest groups* and dead people (that's for Cook county).

2. No limits. If a person wants to give their entire fortune to a political candidate, of what business is it of others?

3. No cash and no loans.

4. Full and immediate disclosure. That means within 12 hours of giving the money, the amount, who gave it, to whom it was given and the source of that money should be in the public domain for any and all to see. That also means that even if it just one dollar it must be reported and reported in full. Any contributions that a candidate receives that does not meet these qualifications must be immediately returned and if the money can't be returned it must be turned over to the local, state or federal government, depending on what office the candidate is running for.

That's my idea of campaign finance reform.

*Special Interest groups would include the NRA. They should not be able to give money to any candidate or political party because the NRA has no vote. If the NRA, under my plan, wanted to take a position on an issue, then they would have every right to make their own political ads and air them as they see fit. Just so long as there was no coordination with any party organization or candidate.

The same would hold true for unions. Or churches. Or any organization.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
It's funny how the wing-nuts rush to attack Obama over his purported lack of transparency, yet in this thread they obediently jump in to argue against it (in accordance with the RNC talking points, of course). Hypocrisy in action.

He should read the Eric Cantor/ Michelle Bachmann thread. :p

Somehow I doubt his sincerity.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
How can we prevent the Muslim Brotherhood from taking over the U.S.?

Make sure one isn't hiding under your bed.
Every night.

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
We could start with getting rid of the muslim we have in office now.

6 NOV 2012 ..... Time to take the trash out.

Keith Ellison? You don't even live in his state. If you want to vote him out of office you'll have to high tail it to Minnesota and establish residency.

And you should probably not wait till Nov. 6th to remove your trash, I think the fumes have already gotten to you.