How Can I Make A Perfect Copy of WarCraft 3 CD?

Kenji4861

Banned
Jan 28, 2001
BEFORE YOU FLAME, PLEASE READ!

THis is the situation.. I purchased Warcraft3 for both my girlfriend and I...
she lost her CD.. and she's always asking for my CD to play.

So we both have CD keys (purchased, legal, etc.).. but we have to keep giving back n forth our CD.
So I want to know if there's a way to just copy the CD... I have a TDK 12x CDRW.. and it seems to not work.

Blizzard offered to send a new CD for $10 + Shipping.

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
I believe there is a no-cd crack out there... at least there was for the older versions....

Jmmsbnd007

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Gr1mL0cK
I believe there is a no-cd crack out there... at least there was for the older versions....
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Get a nocd crack.

Kenji4861

Banned
Jan 28, 2001
Would No-Cd change my war3.exe? Because that would mean.. when it updates, it won't let me update.. I need to uninstall.. reinstall correct?

I tried Clone-CD.. gave me a choice of burning.. audio.. data..game.. CD.. I tried both data and game.. but no go... doesn't work.

Reel

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2001
My friend (who owns it legitimately) made an image of the cd and plays off the image with daemon tools. He had to use some special imaging software to get it to work with the new patch that came out yesterday because they started using a newer version of the anti-copy software. Therefore, I know it is possible but I can't the details specifically of how he did it since he is away.