How can I download or save my Online Course?

darlok

Oct 23, 2015
Greetings, long time reader, first time poster. Love the board!

I am a student and currently have some online courses that I've taken, that I can access through a web browser- is there a way to just download all the material with a few clicks? I cannot see any way to retrieve the documents other than cutting the information and pasting it onto a word document and saving it. This is going to be time intensive, because you must expand several subfolders throughout a chapter, and it would save me tons of time if I could find a more efficient way to do this.

Here is an example of what I'm talking about

fk0wfqS.png

So, does anyone know an efficient method I could snag all that good information without having to actually open each window and cut and paste it? I have about 45 chapters full of info, which would make it a 3 hour job minimum.

But plus I love the format of this, it's a very clean point and click interface and I would love to be able to have an offline version of this!.

darlok

Oct 23, 2015
PS- I want to do this, so that after I have completed these courses, I can go back and look at this material when and if I need it. Or if I have a son or daughter who pursues anything similar, I mean it's a lot of good intel. I would love to be able to retain it

K7SN

Jun 21, 2015
But plus I love the format of this, it's a very clean point and click interface and I would love to be able to have an offline version of this!.

Somebody more browser knowledgeable might be able to help you but a few questions will help.

Are you computer savvy? If so then you could use view code and snarf the code and build yourself a off-line version of the course.

You say you don't want to cut and paste to Microsoft Word; Does that mean your on a windows machine?

Can you open all the sub folders in a chapter at the same time and then scroll down; If the you can, try opening everything and then export to OneNote

Does it give you a page at a time like PowerPoint? If that is the case I will follow the thread for an answer myself. Other than snarfing the code; I haven't got a clue Snarfing the code is lots of fun (NOT), if you have tour window open here, right click on the mouse and select view code. Another window will open and if you go to line 1206 you see the start of your post. Good Luck.