How can I become a stud?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
From dictionary.com:

1. A group of animals, especially horses, kept for breeding.
2. A male animal, such as a stallion, that is kept for breeding.
3. A stable or farm where these animals are kept.

Is this Mr. Ed?

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: bluemax
1) Turn to plywood.
2) Insert yourself into a wall.
3) Hide cleverly behind drywall or plaster so you can't be found without a "stud finder"
4) Get nailed! (Yowza!) :D

Man, those electronic stud finders are annoying. Every time I walk through a hardware store, the damn things all go "beep".

:beer:

- M4H

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002
Let me get this straight - You're asking this question on a Saturday night on a geek forum filled with <cough> studs <cough> who also happen to be home posting on geek forum on a Saturday night. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
1) Turn to plywood.
3) Hide cleverly behind drywall or plaster so you can't be found without a "stud finder"

Man, those electronic stud finders are annoying. Every time I walk through a hardware store, the damn things all go "beep".

- M4H

You shot yourself with a nail gun? :confused:

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Amorphus
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
1) Turn to plywood.

- M4H

You shot yourself with a nail gun? :confused:

Yeah, minor mishap in the setup for last year's Easter service at the church.

- M4H

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Originally posted by: tk149
Let me get this straight - You're asking this question on a Saturday night on a geek forum filled with <cough> studs <cough> who also happen to be home posting on geek forum on a Saturday night. BWAHAHAHAHA!

We are taking a break tonite.

jadinolf

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: tk149

That Hurt.

I mean that really Hurt!

Rogodin2

Banned
Jul 2, 2003
You work out, read poetry, get some glasses, drink alot so you can hold your booze, grow to 6'5" if you're ugly get plastic surgery, pursue a law degree, buy a black car (with lowrider wheels ;)) play bach and powell in your car at 100dbs and drive through vegas-"stud" will mysteriously appear as a tatoo on your forehead.

the quick and the easy :)

rogo