How can anyone believe that airplanes hit any of the WTCs?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
The hundreds of videos showing planes hitting was not enough?
as someone else pointed out, they were a hologram. Computer tech was very advanced in 2001.
Do you mean how can anybody believe that WTC-7 fell due to the planes crashing into the two towers? Because I'm pretty sure planes did hit those 2. Your video seems to be more about WTC7.
i don't know whether there were any planes.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
9148130.jpg

Jan 25, 2011
as someone else pointed out, they were a hologram. Computer tech was very advanced in 2001.

You have to be the dumbest poster I've observed on a forum.

Correction. You don't have to be... just choose to for some reason.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011

Even if you think 9/11 was an inside job, why would the USA dare fake a plane crash, they knew 10's of thousands of Americans were going to die invading Afghanistan followed by Iraq, what's a few hundred more by allowing ACTUAL planes to fly into WTC-1 and 2?

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Here is a video that pretty much debunks the govt media's story that there were planes. I had previously thought that there were planes and explosives, but then I read about all of the non existent passengers.

Why is it not obvious to more people given the evidence that the govt is lying?

I don't expect the criminals who planned it and executed it to ever tell the truth, I don't pretend to know the truth, and only those on the inside ever will know the truth... so please don't call me a truther, because I know that the whole truth is unavailable to non-elites like myself.

All of that said, I'm quite scared about what may happen in the future.

tumblr_llrtydLmcJ1qjwl7fo1_500.jpg

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
that is the worst video ever. i dont get what the video maker was trying to prove with all of the "black line artifacts" in the films... the building came down but he is saying they were edited and the black lines are proof?

ok so if they were edited what for? what was trying to be hidden?

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Oh come on, even i believe its a conspiracy. But planes did in fact hit the WTC..its on plenty of film. Now the Pentagon and Pennsylvania...who knows. Not much wreckage which is odd for a plane crash.

^ It is evident that the planes hit the WTC buildings.

I don't buy conspiracy theories generally but they are entertaining to read and (who knows?) perhaps a couple may actually be true.

However, it is virtually certain that planes did in fact hit the World Trade Center

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Here is a video that pretty much debunks the govt media's story that there were planes. I had previously thought that there were planes and explosives, but then I read about all of the non existent passengers.

Why is it not obvious to more people given the evidence that the govt is lying?

I don't expect the criminals who planned it and executed it to ever tell the truth, I don't pretend to know the truth, and only those on the inside ever will know the truth... so please don't call me a truther, because I know that the whole truth is unavailable to non-elites like myself.

All of that said, I'm quite scared about what may happen in the future.

So, what happened to the passengers to those planes? Were they kidnapped, murdered and their bodies fed to the fishes?

Stop trolling b/c you can't be this stupid.

And you know what fucktard, the founder of my last company died on one of those planes. And you're trying to tell us it didn't happen? FU!

Last edited:

Arglebargle

Dec 2, 2006
These sorts of threads are good, because they allow you to pinpoint exactly who you should be ignoring.

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
This is a new low for you Anarchist.

Maybe I should ask my co-worker who mentioned last week to me how he watched from his apartment balcony in New York when the second plan struck if he thinks it was a hologram.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Even if you think 9/11 was an inside job, why would the USA dare fake a plane crash, they knew 10's of thousands of Americans were going to die invading Afghanistan followed by Iraq, what's a few hundred more by allowing ACTUAL planes to fly into WTC-1 and 2?
All 3 may have been hit by a plane, but I know that explosives were in wtc 7.

I'm not really sure if the wtc 7 was a controlled demolition or if the explosives in the basement went off due to a plane possibly hitting the building.

It would make sense if the bombs were installed and a plane hit wtc 7 which caused the explosives to go off, because that would be consistent with pnac's new pearl harbor and the u.s. desperately trying to get some angry muslims to attack Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.