How brutal can a clothesline be in real life.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I suppose if you hang certain fabrics, it can stretch out the garments if you're not careful. But keep in mind that clothes dryers can often shrink delicates if the heat is too high....so it's hard to say which is really better.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
depends on how you're hit... i got nailed by one during a soccer game, but got back up after a minute or two and started playing again :D

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
are you talking about brutal to clothes or running into one?
i'm assuming running into one based on your subject.

depends on how you hit it, it could probably cause death, possibly by decapitation.

reverend boltron

Nov 18, 2004
Yeah, I mean, I don't know how bad they are actually on clothes, I guess stretching is pretty bad, but like, one time my mom put my underwear out on one and the hot girl from my high school walked past. I was pretty self-conscious after that, I mean, I was still wearing whitie tighties at the time.

reverend boltron

Nov 18, 2004
Originally posted by: pontifex

depends on how you hit it, it could probably cause death, possibly by decapitation.

Unless you're going to clothesline someone with a sword, I don't think they're going to be decapitated.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
i was clotheslined by someone playing soccer. knocked me down pretty hard but did not hurt my chest or throat.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: reverend boltron

Unless you're going to clothesline someone with a sword, I don't think they're going to be decapitated.

Try running some piano wire accross a street and see what happens to a motorcyclist...

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: reverend boltron

i thought we were talkign about a clothesline that you hang clothes on?
you guys needs to fvcking explain what the hell you're talking about instead of making these crytpic posts.