How are you guys ripping CDs? I can't for the life of me get it right.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Presumably I grab it from the edges, close to the center line, right? Every time I try it just bends and eventually the entire thing snaps in half. I know that a lot of people rip them but none of the CDs I've ever tried to rip actually tear or rip at all. What am I missing?

NiKeFiDO

Diamond Member
May 21, 2004
i also enjoyed it. i rem years back when we convinced some girls i high school that burning a CD involved the CD, the CD-r, a microwave and tin foil.

sharkeeper

Lifer
Jan 13, 2001
CD's?

Bah!

30ips Ampex reels are much more entertaining both sonically and just plain excitement when you bust into the producer's office and do a frisbee toss, tape streaming and everything!

:p

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
So much hate in here! I thought I'd cheer ya'll up on a sunday morning. I think you need to go to church to cleanse your sins from the joke-hating!

whistleclient

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Skoorb
So much hate in here! I thought I'd cheer ya'll up on a sunday morning. I think you need to go to church to cleanse your sins from the joke-hating!

your joke is based upon a pun, which is the lowest form of comedy next to mimes.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
From the man who created the first ever parody, we expect more. That was lame. :p

Rock Hydra

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004

WRONG FORUM!!!! :p;)

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
Originally posted by: tangent1138

your joke is based upon a pun, which is the lowest form of comedy next to mimes.
Hey, ya gotta start somewhere.
How do you get to Carnegie Hall???