House Speaker Nancy Pelosi asks those close to Trump to stage an intervention

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 4, 2009
Shortly after a edited audio of Nancy is posted to social media making Nancy sound drunk.

Hello Russia are you listening....

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
One thing you do when you were totally not mad and totally aren't still mad is that you force your senior staff to tell everyone how not-mad you were.

Pelosi plays this idiot so easily it's insane.

I can't believe that a guy on the street would watch that spectacle of synchophants grovelling to suck on his ring, and not realize that there really is a nut case running the country.

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I think a good counter-argument from the left would just be posting videos of Trump without any alteration whatsoever.

Yes though, I think 2016 will look like a flurry as compared to the blizzard of bullshit that will be generated by the right in 2020. Trump surrogates are already claiming that Biden should be investigated as part of Trump's kangaroo court investigation into the Steele Dossier.

If past performance holds true, the more of a hot mess the Repubs find themselves in, the more ridiculous and bizarre they behave, especially so in this nasty habit of theirs that you've mentioned.

They refuse to acknowledge their failures, their faults and their being on the wrong side of issues (mostly due to their fixating on blessing the very wealthy with even more wealth). Rather, they fabricate outlandish accusations and rumors against the Dems commensurate with how badly of a fix they find themselves in.

The big problem for the nation being that their constituency has been conditioned to believe the unbelievable, to accept the impossible as fact and to deny the facts as impossible whenever the facts work against their contrived perception of reality.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I almost pity him at times. Why would he do that. There is no winning to be had. The liar in chief must know this.

serious arrested development at around age 12. That isn't an exaggeration. If people don't understand that trump behaves like a petulant child because he never matured beyond the cognitive age of 12, then they simply aren't paying attention.

not a single one of these shit-brain conservatives that cheer for this clown would tolerate a second of his behavior in their own children. Not one of them.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
If past performance holds true, the more of a hot mess the Repubs find themselves in, the more ridiculous and bizarre they behave, especially so in this nasty habit of theirs that you've mentioned.

They refuse to acknowledge their failures, their faults and their being on the wrong side of issues (mostly due to their fixating on blessing the very wealthy with even more wealth). Rather, they fabricate outlandish accusations and rumors against the Dems commensurate with how badly of a fix they find themselves in.

The big problem for the nation being that their constituency has been conditioned to believe the unbelievable, to accept the impossible as fact and to deny the facts as impossible whenever the facts work against their contrived perception of reality.

I've always found that conservatives will adamantly maintain that what they are doing is right, proper, and normal right up until the point that it's so obvious they can no longer live in denial without embarrassing themselves.

At that point they will declare that the liberals made them do it.

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
Uh, where is Pelosi? This is really fucked up stuff.

Trump: Well, I think a number of people. And I think what you look is that they have unsuccessfully tried to take down the wrong person. You look at Comey. If you look at McCabe. If you look at people … probably people higher than that. If you look at Strzok. If you look at his lover, Lisa Page, his wonderful lover. The two lovers, they talked openly … should she lose we’ll have an insurance policy and we’ll get this guy out of office. That’s what they said and that’s what they meant. That’s treason. That’s treason.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Uh, where is Pelosi? This is really fucked up stuff.

Trump: Well, I think a number of people. And I think what you look is that they have unsuccessfully tried to take down the wrong person. You look at Comey. If you look at McCabe. If you look at people … probably people higher than that. If you look at Strzok. If you look at his lover, Lisa Page, his wonderful lover. The two lovers, they talked openly … should she lose we’ll have an insurance policy and we’ll get this guy out of office. That’s what they said and that’s what they meant. That’s treason. That’s treason.

Looks to me he's naming the names of people whom he would not rule out executing..

Maxima1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2013
So, she's supposed to be Super Nancy, or what?

More lies! More hostages! Bury the opposition under a tsunami of Bullshit!

It's sad to watch. Democrats are hand-wringing over whether to impeach Donnie for crimes we know he committed, while Donnie is weaponizing the entire executive to manufacture crimes and bullshit against those who oppose him.

Meanwhile, Compromised Mueller wants to hide under a rock....

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Gotta give her credit for getting the World's Best Landlord to let her live in his head, rent-free. She seems to know how to squeeze Trump's nutsack.

Reactions: hal2kilo

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Gotta give her credit for getting the World's Best Landlord to let her live in his head, rent-free. She seems to know how to squeeze Trump's nutsack.

She got him right where she wants him and Trump is thinking she's got him right where he wants her because nobody gets anything over on him, especially so (in his mind) a woman who thinks she's somehow his equal in stature and cunning.

And Pelosi is setting Trump off not by rumor mongering or fabricating lies or flinging testy insults at Trump as he is wont to do. Rather Pelosi is merely stating facts and accurate observations of Trump's deeds and word of which Trump sees himself in a wholly different light, a light that is fractally damaged beyond repair.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
She got him right where she wants him and Trump is thinking she's got him right where he wants her because nobody gets anything over on him, especially so (in his mind) a woman who thinks she's somehow his equal in stature and cunning.

And Pelosi is setting Trump off not by rumor mongering or fabricating lies or flinging testy insults at Trump as he is wont to do. Rather Pelosi is merely stating facts and accurate observations of Trump's deeds and word of which Trump sees himself in a wholly different light, a light that is fractally damaged beyond repair.

It may be the hardest any woman has fucked Trump without first signing a prenup.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
His speech patterns and still shrinking vocabulary are getting downright scary. He repeats himself so much, and can't ever seem to offer anything beyond outright lies and "some people are saying." And that's when he has a teleprompter.

Trump bringing up treason, that's hilarious. Russian cawk gobbler accuses others of questionable loyalty, film at 11.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It may be the hardest any woman has fucked Trump without first signing a prenup.

Today I heard someone say Trump got such a fuckin he ought to cut Nancy a 130k check, maybe the bad lady will stop. I gave him the Jeremiah Johnson nod of approval.

Last edited:
Reactions: dank69