House Science Committee chairman: Americans should get news from Trump, not media

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Is it wrong? Can you deny the facts in the article? The article stands and you'll be seeing more of it.

You apparently aren't smart enough to understand the difference between the two situations.

Even if these situations were the same, I'm guessing it means you are ok with it because, Obama did it first. I'm sure you'll point us to a thread where you defended such a practice?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Attack the source if you want, but you can find that same information on numerous sites. The obummer administration treated the non-leftist media as the enemy and in fact went after members of the media directly (as in the Rosen case) to silence them. The only reason they were unable to completely single out fox is that the other news services saw that as a step too far and refused to go along. Now we have sniveling whiners complaining about nazi germany because someone dares call the lying press on their lies.

So when Obama did it, it was bad, when trump does it, it's good.

Lets see what you said back then:

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/white-house-steps-up-attacks-on-fox-news.332674/

Looks like you've always been a piece of shit hypocrite.

This is good news for Fox, the white house is too blinded by their anger to understand that they are shooting themselves in the foot over and over.

Every time they "slam" Fox, the Fox ratings go up even further. In addition, people get a little nervous when the gobment goes after any news outlet, no matter what their political agenda. When the government is able to silence opposition voices, no matter how idiotic, it's dangerous for us all.

Basically, these little white house tantrums give fox more power.

Hahaha!!

Reactions: Brainonska511
Feb 16, 2005
Is it wrong? Can you deny the facts in the article? The article stands and you'll be seeing more of it.

Attack the source if you want, but you can find that same information on numerous sites. The obummer administration treated the non-leftist media as the enemy and in fact went after members of the media directly (as in the Rosen case) to silence them. The only reason they were unable to completely single out fox is that the other news services saw that as a step too far and refused to go along. Now we have sniveling whiners complaining about nazi germany because someone dares call the lying press on their lies.

You guys make a cute couple did you know that? And while I cannot refute the article, I can handily refute it's target audience.

Jul 9, 2009
You apparently aren't smart enough to understand the difference between the two situations.

Even if these situations were the same, I'm guessing it means you are ok with it because, Obama did it first. I'm sure you'll point us to a thread where you defended such a practice?
If it was OK when Obama did it, why complain about similar things now? Except it's a bunch of faux histrionics, similar to toddlers tantrums when they get denied a toy or candy. I see the same behavior when i go grocery shopping on the weekends.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
So when Obama did it, it was bad, when trump does it, it's good.

Lets see what you said back then:

https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/white-house-steps-up-attacks-on-fox-news.332674/

Looks like you've always been a piece of shit hypocrite.

Hahaha!!

Easy, they didn't do the same thing. Let me know when Bannon (or Trump) or one of their minions gets warrants to snoop on particular reporters that write something they don't like or follow them around etc. Completely different situation.... but don't let that stop your irrational hatred and fear party :D

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Easy, they didn't do the same thing. Let me know when Bannon (or Trump) or one of their minions gets warrants to snoop on particular reporters that write something they don't like or follow them around etc. Completely different situation.... but don't let that stop your irrational hatred and fear party :D

Read the post before that one, dip shit, I already said they weren't the same thing.

I suggest you figure out where you stand on the matter because you seem to have changed your opinion now that your team is in power (I bolded it for you just in case you are too disgusted to read your own bullshit).

Feb 16, 2005
well actually there appears to be some opinion mixed in as facts, plus there's no author of the piece, it seems a bit dodgy. But carry on tajjy, still waiting on your answer about gunning down folks who enter the country illegally.