House Passes 1/6 Commission

Page 34 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Sounds like Dipshit Jr is on record being a traitor again. My how the apple doesn't fall far from the bloated, diseased orange.

Just heard Ivanka incriminated her dad with testimony earlier, but I don't see vetted news of it yet. Going to keep fingers crossed it's legit. She's a moron, but she's still slightly smarter than the males of her family. I don't see her taking heat for them, always thought she'd deal up.

Last edited:
Reactions: hal2kilo

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Sounds like Dipshit Jr is on record being a traitor again. My how the apple doesn't fall fall from the bloated, diseased orange.

Just heard Ivanka incriminated her dad with testimony earlier, but I don't see vetted news of it yet. Going to keep fingers crossed it's legit. She's a moron, but she's still slightly smarter than the males of her family. I don't see her taking heat for them, always thought she'd deal up.

If she’s anything like her father she’ll throw him under the bus to save her own ass.

• Haha

Shamrock

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Roger Stone's aide heard urging the insurrectionists to "descend on the capital"

Also, Guiliani has unlocked 18 phones (who needs 18 phones!)

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
If she’s anything like her father she’ll throw him under the bus to save her own ass.
If I were to give the Orange menace any props at all it might be that he was a slightly better dad than his own father were to him.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Roger Stone's aide heard urging the insurrectionists to "descend on the capital"

Also, Guiliani has unlocked 18 phones (who needs 18 phones!)

Model President. 18 burner phones is just smart security.

• Haha

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If I were to give the Orange menace any props at all it might be that he was a slightly better dad than his own father were to him.

wondering what Trump's dad would have done to him that's worse than Donald molesting his daughter all those years. Yes, I have an imagination. Just thinking out loud.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So... Is Garland actually on this?

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
jesus christ this keeps getting worse and worse...

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
jesus christ this keeps getting worse and worse...
They were for treason before they were against it.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
They were for treason before they were against it.

DAMN!!
"Also on November 7, Roy wrote to Meadows, “We need ammo."

How soon before the usual 12 defenders of the right are defending with

"It doesn't matter what they say"
"You took them literally"
"Media's fault"
"Butter emails"
"Fake news"
"I'll have an answer when Tucker Carlson puts out the talking points"

Uhtrinity

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2003
DAMN!!
"Also on November 7, Roy wrote to Meadows, “We need ammo."

How soon before the usual 12 defenders of the right are defending with

"It doesn't matter what they say"
"You took them literally"
"Media's fault"
"Butter emails"
"Fake news"
"I'll have an answer when Tucker Carlson puts out the talking points"

I think they are scum, but I take the 'we need ammo' comment figuratively, as in we need real evidence or something to show our supporters.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
I think they are scum, but I take the 'we need ammo' comment figuratively, as in we need real evidence or something to show our supporters.
I figure that as well, but it shows they were all too eager to destroy the system for the purpose of illegitimately keeping Trump in office

Uhtrinity

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2003
I figure that as well, but it shows they were all too eager to destroy the system for the purpose of illegitimately keeping Trump in office
Yeah, definitely, anything to rationalize the steal. Defiantly shows intent and their frame of mind at the time.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Yea, just naive tourists. Kind of what any thinking person already knew.

Think Capitol rioters were "ordinary people"? New research connects many to far-right groups | Salon.com

In 2016, we released that dataset, "Profiles of Individual Radicalization in the United States," for the first time. It has information on over 2,200 individuals radicalized in the U.S. to the point of committing crimes — everybody from white supremacists and anti-government militia members to QAnon followers, eco-terrorists and ISIS-inspired individuals. We map all of them, with the ultimate goal of figuring out what to do about it.

We certainly noticed an uptick in cases during the Trump presidency, especially associated with the extreme right. We were already tracking these cases for our database. Then Jan. 6 happened and was obviously a watershed moment. In a busy year, we might identify 300 individuals that qualify for inclusion in the database. Here we had one day where potentially hundreds, if not thousands, might qualify — people clearly motivated by political goals, by extremist ideology.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
AS a democrat, I don't think they like us very much. :oops:
They don't want to win, they want to kill.... us !!!
Thank god every American has a gun, or maybe two, because that government assault always so feared by the righties where the government is coming after THEM, instead turns out THEY were the ones coming after us.

I have wondered if they had found Nancy Pelosi on that day and had they shot her in the head or hung her outside for the world to see and Nancy had actually been killed, I wonder would anything be any different today? Would Trump's people be justifying Nancy Pelosi's murder in that special perverted way they are so good at doing?? Claiming that Nancy made me do it? Had it coming?

And how about Mike Pence? Would the assassination of a president not be tolerated yet the killing of his VP seen as fine and dandy?
I really wonder if Nancy Pelosi or even Mike Pence had actually died, been murdered on that day, I really wonder if Trump would still be walking around today and holding his rallies, and people like Chris Christy and Mitch McConnell still unsure if they would vote again for Donald Trump should he be the 2024 nominee.
Yep, I just wonder if anything would be any different???

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
I really wonder if Nancy Pelosi or even Mike Pence had actually died, been murdered on that day, I really wonder if Trump would still be walking today and around holding his rallies, and people like Chris Christy and Mitch McConnell still unsure if they would vote again for Donald Trump should he be the 2024 nominee.
Yep, I just wonder if anything would be any different???
If there really is a red line, it should have been crossed ages ago.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Eastman's dragging this out as long as possible. Gee, I wonder where he learned that from?

Trump's "coup memo" lawyer tries to hide 37,000 pages of emails from Jan. 6 investigators | Salon.com

I love this part.

"Eastman, under an order from Carter, produced a retainer agreement dated December 6, 2020," Cheney writes, "but it was unsigned. And it's not clear when it was effectuated…. Carter also ruled that Eastman did, eventually, become Trump's attorney, noting that he filed court papers on Trump's behalf in late December and communicated with top White House aides and other officials while representing himself as Trump's lawyer."