Hotmail new version?

May 1, 2006
Earlier this year, I got hotmail asking me to try their 'new' version. I didn't care to.

Tonight, it said the new version is 'now ready', and appears to have moved to it like it or not.

i don't.

No way to have the old version I guess?

coffeemonster

Apr 18, 2015
sounds like Microsoft's MO. ____ has changed "like it or not"

I hate the new sluggish gmail interface and reddit layout too.

my suggestion would be to try an email manager client like thunderbird out.

Oct 22, 2018
About to dump this hotmail i swear lol i get that new look box that Refuses to go away i say i got it then i open up a email and it pops in my face again.It keeps giving me errors now suddenly as i try and delete emails too.

Good job microsoft i have been convinced cause of my coffee lake upgrade to use your Windows 10 os for maximum compatibility even though i very much enjoyed 7 at least make the hotmail work for crying out loud?

coffeemonster

Apr 18, 2015
"Didn't realize people still used hotmail"

people say that about any software that's more than 5 years old nowadays.

Jun 19, 2006
I had a hotmail account at the dawn of time.

May 1, 2006
Well, two things about hotmail. One, I'm not really familiar with alternatives, and two, it's now an address I have used for countless places it wouldn't be very practical to change.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Didn't realize people still used hotmail... figured it was the MySpace of webmail since like 2003
True story, I know aol AND yahoo users D^:

edit:
The aol user I know pays for it! Not sure what he's paying for. I've asked, and didn't get a good answer. I didn't want to push it cause I don't need frustration in my idle conversation :^D

Oct 22, 2018
Didn't realize people still used hotmail... figured it was the MySpace of webmail since like 2003
Oh i made and linked a steam account to this email before a gmail account was a thing.It was better then the yahoo alternative at the time lol. I loathed yahoo back then.

I got a friend who still insists she uses her AOL browser no joke,i still hear the" you got mail!" in my sleep.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS