Hot Stuff!!!

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
"No creepy goth stuff, it's too weird."

I'd certainly hope so. The last thing I'd want when meeting a level 8 ogre mage in full body paint and costume to exchange sexual services would be for things to get weird.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
He's allergic to cats so he pretty much just lost his entire dating pool.

KT

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

KT

lmao
I swear every single girl into computers that I've met is freaking obsessed with cats. And so have been half the geeky IT+gamer types (combined, not individual.... any other combination that doesn't involve all 3, seem not to be fans of cat.... weird eh?).

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: destrekor
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

KT

lmao
I swear every single girl into computers that I've met is freaking obsessed with cats. And so have been half the geeky IT+gamer types (combined, not individual.... any other combination that doesn't involve all 3, seem not to be fans of cat.... weird eh?).

It's true. The girl I'm seeing right now is obsessed with her cat, but I think she's hot so I tolerate it. It reminds of that Demetri Martin graph (at 4:00): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcwfdFT1ohE :laugh:

KT

Xstatic1

Diamond Member
Sep 20, 2006
wow, just wow. he's takin' fantasy to a new level. :laugh: on the $20 dinner ....that pretty much leaves open her pick of drive-through restaurants.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Level 8? You don't really start to score hot druid chick tail until you're at least level 15.

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
"I partake in only adventure/fantasy role play, no creepy goth stuff, it?s too weird."

I almost died laughing.