Hot new fashion!

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Spectators at the finale of the Pasarela Cibeles fashion show on Friday night booed, whistled and called out to the hooded models to guide them after some tripped.
I can't imagine being able to see very well with one of those on. I'm suprised no one was hurt.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
If there ever was a case for the
rolleye.gif
emoticon, it's now.

Who green lights ideas like this?

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
Originally posted by: N8Magic
rolleye.gif
emoticon, it's now.

who green lights any of these new fasions.. have you walked through an abercrombie and fitch? i cant believe some of the stuff they sell these day. like i'm going to pay 60 dollars for a pair of jeans that have been cut up, trashed, flared at the bottom.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Rallispec
rolleye.gif
emoticon, it's now.

who green lights any of these new fasions.. have you walked through an abercrombie and fitch? i cant believe some of the stuff they sell these day. like i'm going to pay 60 dollars for a pair of jeans that have been cut up, trashed, flared at the bottom.
Very true... kind of reminds me of when the Gap tries to push pink shirts every year and noone buys them. :p

Rallispec

Lifer
Jul 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Rallispec
rolleye.gif
emoticon, it's now.

Very true... kind of reminds me of when the Gap tries to push pink shirts every year and noone buys them. :p

yep. and people wonder why i hate shopping for clothes. I just cant stand most of the crap out there.