HOT! HP 845c printer at OM B&M $69.99 + 20 gift card

Huggies

Banned
May 26, 2001
I was just at the local OM in Omaha and they had the HP 845c printer for 99.99 - 30 sale discount... I looked online and found a rebate form for a $20 gift card which makes this a sizzling deal!! Enjoy

Link to rebate

bambam

Oct 28, 1999
Typically the Hp printers have the printhead built into the cartridge thus no generics available. Refilling them is little mess but doable and very cheap. You can either but a refill kit or bulk ink. I bought 4oz of bulk ink from a fleayouknowbayseller and got refill instructions by searching google. You can buy generics for some canons and epsons because they do not include the printheads.

pochacco20

Jun 11, 2001
This $30 sale discount... is it like an instant rebate? Is it just an in store sale? The website only mentions the $99 and $20 gift certificate. Anyway, I like their 800 series printers, I might just go pick one up tomorrow.

-poch

Huggies

Banned
May 26, 2001
The receipt says GRP DISC $OFF F1 30.00 I'm pretty sure its a sale, the box has a sticker on it that says AD Product Ad date 11/25/01 which would leave me to believe they are clearing them out...

luvya

Banned
Nov 19, 2001

<< Typically the Hp printers have the printhead built into the cartridge thus no generics available. Refilling them is little mess but doable and very cheap. You can either but a refill kit or bulk ink. I bought 4oz of bulk ink from a fleayouknowbayseller and got refill instructions by searching google. You can buy generics for some canons and epsons because they do not include the printheads. >>

I don't know what "printhead" u are talking about...I took a look at my Canon printer and HP printer.....both have printheads.....or, am I looking at the wrong thing?

db

Lifer
Dec 6, 1999
...some printers have the printhead seperate from the tank/s;
some have tank and printhead as one unseperable unit