HOT HOT - free 50lb bag of Pig Food - LOL

jAcKeL

Aug 29, 2000
maybe i can feed this stuff to my little cousins, (they're annoying little brats) and hopefully they'll turn into pigs or something :)

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Is that like 50lbs of potluck leftovers? I never knew pigs ate something that can be labeled "food". :)

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
This will be perfect for my roomate! He's a dirty, disgusting disease factory who wallows in his own filth! Perfect!

Jarhead

Oct 29, 1999
UMMM...Good stuff!

"Nutra-Flo DPS 50RD is a co-product from processing porcine mucosa and small intestines. This process produces a liquid peptone co-product rich in amino acids and other valuable nutrients. The co-product is condensed under elevated temperatures and vacuum to remove excess moisture and increase nutrient concentration. The concentrated liquid is then roller-dried."

Yeah, just what I want to put on *my* garden, with Mad Cow, Mad Elk, Mad Deer dieaseses running around.

For John Stauber, author of a book entitled Mad Cow Disease: Could The Nightmare Happen Here?, "the situation in the United States is very dangerous because while we have not identified the strain of BSE known as mad cow disease and the variant in people, we do have many other strains of BSE in deer, elk and mink and sheep."

"There are probably 100 different strains of BSE and there is evidence they are transmissible."

In addition there are no regulations preventing the use of elk, sheep and even cow carcasses in the manufacture of meat and bone meal.

While such feed cannot be given to cattle, it is still authorised for chickens and pigs and for fish farms.

hymy

Oct 12, 1999
I don't think i would get to worked up about BSE. Right now there is nothing a normal person can do besides not eat european beef. If you can even figure that much out.

Bottom line is that nobody even really knows the exact pathology. Some beleive it is caused by a prion, which I doubt. More support is rising for the theory that it is actually caused by a bacteria. I buy the bacterial origin more so because I don't beleive an agent as primitive as a prion can pass the blood brain barrier.

On those few occasions when people have actually looked, they have found acinetobacter spp in the brain tissue of victims. Sombody quoted from fs-net aloud in the lab about a month ago where a UK gov't lab concluded that it was indeed an autoimmune response triggered by bacteria.

If it is caused by acinetobacter then everyone better bend over and kiss there butts goodbye, cuz its very likely the cattle get it from the grass they eat.

Seattle

Banned
Nov 23, 2000
It would be funny if a lot of these bags were sent to the Seattle Police Dept. from the WTO supporters.

BlueHeelers

Sep 4, 2000
The way pork prices are now, you can get a good hog to feed out for a song and a dance. The big expense in feeding out a hog is feed.

REL