HOT:Duracell Coppertop 8pk + 2 free PLUS Flashlight for $2.49 AR

AntMan530

Dec 22, 2000
Just got back from my trip to the local rite aid. for some it would be thriftys or sav-on, they all belong to same giant entity i believe. At any rate, heres the smokin deal.

I got the AAs, so the pricing on the Cs, Ds, AAAs etc.. might be different, but it should be ball park:

AA 8 pack coppertops + 2 free duracell ultras* for $5.49 (sale price) Its usually 7.49. The smokin deal part comes in after you picked up your instant "FREE" Garrity Value Lite flashlight, and your receipt worth $3.00.

Batteries 5.49 +
Free Flashlight +
- 3.00 Rebate
=2 almost 3ish AR

*There were some packs that didn't include the two free batteries and I believe these were the old ones. Check behind them :)

I like rechargables, but theres times where fresh unrechargables seems better.

Is this a newbie style post?

ULI

Mar 8, 2001
Nice post, antman. Will check my local Rite Aid tomorrow morning. I noticed you have a couple of nice fast hard drives being restricted by a very old cpu, m/b, and video card.

AntMan530

Dec 22, 2000
Yeah, my home machine is kinda obsolete. I picked up a mobo and cpu combo this weekend, but i still need some ddr ram and a case. The old machine is enough for what i do; surf the web, listen to my legal mp3s, and keep some legal mp3s on hard drives, and burn my legal mp3s on disc too. other than that, i do most of my gaming and programming at work and at school. where it should be done! it wasn't til just last week that i realized that i needed something faster to do some work at home. anyhow, good luck with your finding.

midian

Aug 15, 2002
Good post.. I'll have to check it out tomorrow too.. You sure did use the word legal a lot in your last post.. we believe ya man ;) Thanks again for the heads up.

ktg

May 2, 2000
I checked the rebate page at riteaid.com and it appears that the $3.00 rebate is only for the 12-pack of AA or AAA cells (or 8-pack of C/D cells); there is, however, a $2.00 rebate on the "8+2" packs of AA /AAA that you described.