Hot? ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe for $189.99

Boze

Dec 20, 2004
While I was on vacation visting my brother in Destin, Florida I happened upon a little computer shop that had ASUS' A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboards in stock for $189.99. I am in the process of building a new PC and this is the cheapest I've seen this motherboard yet. Its a small store operated by the owner, but he said he would be able to order a lot more and pass on the savings, so if anyone's interested, might wanna get in touch.

The company's website is www.computercareworld.com and you can get in touch with the owner via sales@computercareworld.com

The store has been around for about four years, so I don't think they're a fly-by-night operation; I checked up on them at the Florida Better Business Bureau before I decided to order, and they have had no complaints within the past 3 years.

I live in Hawaii and he shipped it out here for $20, making my grand total $209.99, which is still $10 cheaper than I've seen this motherboard anywhere on the net. Shipping might vary depending on how you have it sent (ground, 2-day, overnight, etc.). I had mine shipped 2-day air to HI.

Boze

Dec 20, 2004
Yes... that's correct - its not on the website, you actually have to call or send an e-mail and order it.

SirSnipe

Aug 30, 2003
well the deal is cheap compared to most placed and the mobo is good so go for it

Boze

Dec 20, 2004
Well my motherboard arrived today. Total price was actually $209 and some change. $189.99 for the motherboard, Florida sales tax, and $8.00 shipping Priority Mail from USPS. Now I just need the rest of my components to come in so I can finish building this gaming behemoth. :)

palswim

Golden Member
Nov 23, 2003
www.palswim.net
Originally posted by: Boze
I live in Hawaii and he shipped it out here for $20, making my grand total $209.99, which is still $10 cheaper than I've seen this motherboard anywhere on the net. Shipping might vary depending on how you have it sent (ground, 2-day, overnight, etc.). I had mine shipped 2-day air to HI.
Well my motherboard arrived today. Total price was actually $209 and some change. $189.99 for the motherboard, Florida sales tax, and $8.00 shipping Priority Mail from USPS. Now I just need the rest of my components to come in so I can finish building this gaming behemoth. :)

huh? florida sales tax in HI? $20 and $8 shipping?