HOT! Adobe Photoshop Elements for $36.99 after rebate - EDIT: $30 of the rebate is only for qualified upgrades

Rio Rebel

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
This is a great program for people who don't need the overwhelming robust capabilities of Photoshop. Photoshop Elements provides much of the functionality but much cheaper. This program also includes an automatic Red Eye reduction (I got this program myself for that reason).

Great program at a great price. Retails for $99 almost everywhere else (except Sam's, where it's $79 I think)

Photoshop Elements

Rio Rebel

Oct 9, 1999
Okay, I'll bump this just once to make sure people see it, then I'll let it die.

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Not a bad deal. I looked it up on pricewatch a few weeks ago and saw the Academic version for $53 total. The only bad thing about this deal is that it cost almost $100 up front. Anyway, this is a pretty good deal with free shipping and I was looking to buy this program so I think I will byte. Just hope I get back both of the rebates. Thanks.

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Ok, I was worried about how little it said about the rebate from Adobe. It said, something about it being valid for people who upgrade. Well, glad I looked at their site.

Here is the page I looked at.

Anyway, this is what it says. So it looks like one of the $30 rebates is not valid for everyone, me in particular.

A US$30 Mail-In Coupon is included in the box for registered owners of Adobe Photoshop Elements 1.0, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, Corel Essentials, Jasc Paint Shop Pro, Microsoft PhotoDraw and PictureIt, MGI PhotoSuite, Ulead PhotoImpact and Photo Express. Offer valid only for US customers.

I just think I will buy the academic version for $53 rather than $66.

Rio Rebel

Oct 9, 1999
Thanks, Staples. I hate when they intentionally mislead like that, and I especially hate that I helped them in their scheme.

Thread title edited.

Still a good deal at $69.99 for people who don't qualify for the upgrade rebate, but not nearly so hot in that case.

nwfsnake

Feb 28, 2003
This is one of those "snooze and lose" situations. CompUSA had it reduced to $60 plus the $30 rebate
a couple weeks ago. I had been waiting for it to go on sale with a rebate!