Hostel 2 Trailer on Yahoo

Super56K

Golden Member
Feb 27, 2004
Anyone who is a fan of Hostel and/or is looking forward to this movie should get their grubby hands on the Guinea Pig series to satisfy your sadistic pleasures.

:D

edit: Just so no one gets the wrong idea I'm poking fun at the popularity of Hostel and the mass banning and disapproval of 'snuff' films in general. (in quotes because the aforementioned movies aren't actual snuff) How many people who watched Hostel would buy a ticket to go see a Guinea Pig movie or Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom?

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
That was a crappy trailer =/

That scene in the first one where the guy had his ankles partially cut off and tried to walk was one of the more gruesome things I'd ever seen in a movie though.

Feb 10, 2000
Who asked for more Hostel? I love horror movies, but I thought Hostel was really just gratuitously awful without really being scary. I actually liked Cabin Fever, Eli Roth's first movie, pretty well, but I guess I didn't really _get_ Hostel.

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Cabin Fever sucked. Hostel was pretty good. This will hopefully continue his upswing.

Sqube

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
Ban for misleading title! ;)

That was more like a teaser... or a typical wall for any of those crazy paramilitary groups out there in the Midwest.