"Hospital admits to burning aborted babies in waste incinerator"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
That is what they do with all biological waste :confused:

I understand that it seems heartless, but what else can the hospital do? Pay for elaborate funerals?

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Recipe for trainwreck:

- do find the most disturbing news story out there on teh intarw3b
- don't check facts, just quickly post it on ATOT
- use a line line, "OMG do u think this is right lol"

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Pro-life groups claim that, while not illegal, it goes against the spirit of guidelines issued by the Royal College of Nursing.

While at the same time these are the same Pro-life groups that believe without having proclaimed Jesus their savior before death, such beings are destined to the burning flames of hell.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: meltdown75
Recipe for trainwreck:

- do find the most disturbing news story out there on teh intarw3b
- don't check facts, just quickly post it on ATOT
- use a line line, "OMG do u think this is right lol"

Yea, that about sums it up.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Text

Some interesting comments that were made; found at the bottom of the link:

* If the women aborted the babies in the first place, why would they care how the aborted babies were disposed of?

* Someone mentioned that it should be the financial responsibilty of the mother/father to dispose of the aborted baby.

I don't know why anyone would care how an aborted baby is disposed of... what are we supposed to do, have a funeral for it? Put it in a shoebox and bury it in the backyard?

And if the mother is PAYING for the abortion then it stands to reason that the disposal "fee" is included.

If a mother is offended that their fetus is treated like garbage, maybe they shouldn't have treated it as garbage themselves.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Originally posted by: skace
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE ABORTED BABIES?

If I'm not mistaken I believe they were mentioned in the title of the article.

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
TextOne local woman, who asked not to be named, said after the heartache of deciding to have an abortion she was mortified to find the hospital had used the same furnace they burn rubbish in to incinerate her terminated baby.

She said: "I am furious and very hurt. Imagine my horror when I discovered that my baby was incinerated in the same furnace as the hospital rubbish."

Ok this is the quote of the century.

So what she is saying is that she murdered her baby and she is upset how it was disposed?

:cookie: for her

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: jjsole
If I'm not mistaken I believe they were mentioned in the title of the article.

That..... yes that would be the case wouldn't it...

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
um... what else would you do with aborted fetuses? It is human waste tissue - it should be incinerated. That is what is done with removed tumors, etc.

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Originally posted by: aidanjm
um... what else would you do with aborted fetuses? It is human waste tissue - it should be incinerated. That is what is done with removed tumors, etc.

Oh...you put those on the grill and eat them with a bit of toast and tea.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
yes, let's have a funeral for a fetus the size of my finger nail! Bury it in a cemetary plot!

Nov 3, 2004
The revelation sparked anger and distress among church leaders and pro-life groups, as well as women whose pregnancies were terminated at the hospital.

Ah yes... the ironing

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000
How can you not care enough about a fetus that you have it aborted and then all of a sudden care how the remains are disposed? Talk about hypocrisy. People have become so stupid these days.