Hopefully not a repost...Radio Control Toyota Camry...FULL SIZE!!

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
intel had a completely robotic H2 iirc

the guys on mythbusters had a radio controlled street car... of course they put a bunch of solid rocket motors on the roof and drove it at like 300 mph on some salt plains...

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: ElFenix

the guys on mythbusters had a radio controlled street car... of course they put a bunch of solid rocket motors on the roof and drove it at like 300 mph on some salt plains...

I just love the Knight Rider music. Brings back memories of when I was a kid watching that show :p

Heh, I actually met Hasselhoff at a Baltimore auto show when I was about 4 or 5. He had Kit there. I think my parents might even have pics.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
man, that would make for some ultimate video clips if you know what you were doin.

MIKE

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
NFS, I'm appauled, this has been posted many times, only about a year or so back :p

Awesome vid, not new, but still a must see :D

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4

I just love the Knight Rider music. Brings back memories of when I was a kid watching that show :p

Heh, I actually met Hasselhoff at a Baltimore auto show when I was about 4 or 5. He had Kit there. I think my parents might even have pics.

THE HASSELHOFF!

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
Originally posted by: NFS4

THE HASSELHOFF!

crap, i thought i was the only one that referred to him as THE HASSELHOFF. :(

/me goes to watch hooked on a feeling

kermalou

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2001
was going to download it, but then i rememberd seeing this a while ago and the knight rider music reminded me....it was awesome

great repost