Hope Hicks Got Da Corona

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
Karma is a bitch.

The concern is he was standing awfully close to Biden during the debates. He was also talking very loudly, even shouting at times. I'm worried about the aerosol effect. Imagine if Trump hardly gets sick, but Biden falls seriously ill? Just our luck.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
It's been announced him and melania tested positive. No clarification if it's a rapid test it regular test.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Trump probably tested positive with a rapid test and waiting the results of a regular test
Or it simply took him a long time to screw up the courage to actually admit that his superior genes did not make him immune.

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
I'm a little worried about Biden and Wallace. Hope they are safe. The entire Trump gang I give zero fucks what happens to them.

You are correct, they are at risk.
Hopefully they get tested immediately.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Trump does not have Covid! Trump will use this to downplay Covid and say he had it and it ws nothing more the the flu.........

Reactions: SteveGrabowski

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
he doesn't have it. quote me in the AM.

Good Morning!

54775d6597c3045c42c7310ac34f32e4@2x.jpg

Last edited:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
There were rumors early on that Hope was...promiscuous...allegedly slept with a couple different staffers...could she have given it to Trump during...extra-curricular activities? (After all, he fancies himself to be quite the ladies' man...

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
There were rumors early on that Hope was...promiscuous...allegedly slept with a couple different staffers...could she have given it to Trump during...extra-curricular activities? (After all, he fancies himself to be quite the ladies' man...

so gross, while i have no doubt she has mastered flirting with Trump to boost his approval of her, i truly hope she hasn't gone that far.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Now if Pence can contract it...Hello Madam President Pelosi! :D

Even if it was only short term, the lulz would be delicious.

Frankly, I’d prefer Pence to Trump any day. Pence too is a creep but after the failed impeachment and during the following state of the union speech, Donald Trump the petty child that he is snubbed Nancy Pelosi by refusing to shake her hand, while Mike Pence acting respectful and cordial took Nancy’s hand. I then realized that Pence, as a religious man, actually believes in his religion and takes it to heart. I would never vote for Mike Pence but I do believe he is a religious man in heart and in deed. Mike just needs to drop the political thing. Politics are evil.

alexruiz

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2001
so gross, while i have no doubt she has mastered flirting with Trump to boost his approval of her, i truly hope she hasn't gone that far.

I would be more surprised if she didn't do it.
Why do you think he has a disproportionately high ratio of attractive ladies working for him?
He has Kayleigh and Hope, so Ted Cruz and linsey graham are not the only pussies he grabs.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
She seems like a super-spreader, all right :)

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
The fact that Trump keeps tweeting looking for sympathy should tell you something about the timing of this little skit.

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
While he's getting government health care, suing to take health insurance from tens of millions, and packing the court to get his way.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005

So impeachment of Trump incoming from the Republicans for sure this time.

Frankly, I’d prefer Pence to Trump any day. Pence too is a creep but after the failed impeachment and during the following state of the union speech, Donald Trump the petty child that he is snubbed Nancy Pelosi by refusing to shake her hand, while Mike Pence acting respectful and cordial took Nancy’s hand. I then realized that Pence, as a religious man, actually believes in his religion and takes it to heart. I would never vote for Mike Pence but I do believe he is a religious man in heart and in deed. Mike just needs to drop the political thing. Politics are evil.

No self respecting person of faith would associate with Trump.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
haha, Melania is probably unhappy she may have to quarantine with him. But who knows, maybe she will actually hold his hand this time.