Honest question.

TBone48

Platinum Member
Feb 23, 2005
He's very old. His brain is smooth as baby skin, making loud exclamations and obvious remarks is all he can manage.

3NF

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2005
John Madden is awesome! Sure, maybe he's a bit lost now and then, but what 71 year old man isn't?

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
he may be retarded but he's rich, and that would make him > * here

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
He's not retarded, just merely possessing so much money, respect and admiration that you can't quite comprehend.

Perception is reality.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
He's not retarded, just old, which I guess makes him protarded (even tho results may be similar :p)

QED

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2005
Originally posted by: Parasitic
Originally posted by: KLin
Originally posted by: loki8481
he's retarded all the way to the bank.

In his tour bus. :p

En route to his private jet.

He doesn't own a private jet. He's notoriously afraid of flying, so he gets driven everywhere in his own tour bus.

Auggie

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2003
earlier tonight when they introduced the cowboys teammates (one of whom donated a kidney to the other), madden said something just shockingly asinine... it was something like "that's how you know when you've got a real teammate. giving up a body part for a teammate. it's like you're really teammates, really on the same side, really human. really teammates."

or something. it was funny, but yeah, i think the master is starting to slip in his old age.

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Auggie
earlier tonight when they introduced the cowboys teammates (one of whom donated a kidney to the other), madden said something just shockingly asinine... it was something like "that's how you know when you've got a real teammate. giving up a body part for a teammate. it's like you're really teammates, really on the same side, really human. really teammates."

A guy just asked me to join the swimming team. I think he's after my corneas...

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: QED
He doesn't own a private jet. He's notoriously afraid of flying, so he gets driven everywhere in his own tour bus.

HA HA! /Nelson

:music: Madden rides the special bus, Madden rides the special bus :music: