HOMEWORK SUCKS BIG HAIRY AUSTRALOPITHICUS BOISIE

GreenBeret

Golden Member
May 16, 2000
ARGH!!! Why us? I've been so swamped lately. A pari of Physics labs to write up, 2 history papers, 3 history "journals", a speech, 2 books to read (Frankenstein and The Scarlet Letter) along with REGULAR homework.

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yes get to it, i expect to see all that done and on the teachers desk first thing tomorrow morning! :D

GreenBeret

Golden Member
May 16, 2000
Heh. One of those history papers is a 3-page research thing. I yes, I am procrastinating.

AndrewR

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Do like I did -- don't do the homework, at least not at home. I would do it between classes if I absolutely had to. Make it up on tests and finals.

Or, save yourself the trouble and do the work. :D

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i never read frankenstein, and the scarlet letter freaked me out a little. and the movie had demi more nekkid, which was completely nonsensical.

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
It could be worse.

My girlfriend lost one of her best friends to a drinking-and-driving accident. The fucking moron decided to get in his car and drive to Pittsburgh. The semi-truck changed his mind. He died yesterday morning.

My mother's roof is caving in. My buddies and I are going to try to seal everything up with tar tomorrow, but it's still a losing battle.

My mother's car burst into flames two days ago; enough said.

Quit your whining. You are in high school. You don't have a clue as to what real work is like.