Homeowner executes two burglars

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
You realize that a person can instigate a lawsuit about anything in this country right? It's up to the DA or the Judge to decide whether or not the suit is frivolous or strong enough to be moved forward to trial.

Hell, I can start a lawsuit on Incorruptible for being an idiot, whether or not I'll win the lawsuit is another story.

Again, please tell me how does this article you link about a frivolous lawsuit defend the fact that this guy executed two incapacitated teenagers who broke into his home, in cold blood.

Hell, if I take your argument and run with it, I should start killing people who pisses me off indiscriminately just because they might throw a frivolous lawsuit at me.

For the record the perp was found guilty and his "defense" was rejected immediately by the jury. Nobody believed this guy for one second out here.

Failed google search, try again with a better search that yield a story that better support your claim.

so it went to court.....which means he had to retain a lawyer, and spend time and money on it.

just because you win doesnt mean you dont lose something

I dont have time to search that far, that link was every hit for 5 pages on google

sigurros81

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2010
so it went to court.....which means he had to retain a lawyer, and spend time and money on it.

just because you win doesnt mean you dont lose something

I dont have time to search that far, that link was every hit for 5 pages on google

It's unfortunate, yes, but the same thing goes for when some dumbass rear ends you at an intersection. You have to waste a lot of your personal time just to get your shit fixed even though it's the other person's fault. Point is, while the system is rather jacked up, it still doesn't excuse murdering people just so you don't have to deal with the litigious aftermath.

Yes, time was spent, money no.

Last edited: