Holy Smoke: Jessica Simpson actually CIA spy!!

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
I've never watched her show, or heard her speak for that matter, but apparently, she's really, really stupid. Really stupid.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: sward666
I've never watched her show, or heard her speak for that matter, but apparently, she's really, really stupid. Really stupid.

Never mind MTV. I refuse to watch MTV

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com

She was eating Tuna and she asked here husband if she was eating fish or chicken:p Buahaha

She was also on Doprah the other day - she is just a spoiled b****...but she is kinda hot.:D

I don't have MTV but even if I did, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't watch her "show"

CkG

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I liked it when she put down her Buffalo wing and declared, "I don't like buffalo."

Poor Nick. Dumber than a bucket of rocks and won't give any hogsmokes.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

She was eating Tuna and she asked here husband if she was eating fish or chicken:p Buahaha

She was also on Doprah the other day - she is just a spoiled b****...but she is kinda hot.:D

CkG

Perhaps all the mercury in that Tuna she eats really goes to her head?

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

CkG

What do you expect... it was 'Chicken of the Sea' brand tuna. I went shopping once and was told to get tuna ... had to call and ask if I should get the chicken in a can or the tuna chicken..?